Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now that Season 3 Episode 1 has aired. Opinions on Chloe.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Now that Season 3 Episode 1 has aired. Opinions on Chloe.

Now that I saw a few episodes I have a good impression and my feelings about her acting/singing/dancing were fluctuating from nah to meh to hmm-kay. Not more than that so I go with mediocre.
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

I believe people are being too harsh on new Stephie. While i have only seen episode 1 of season 3, she isn't that bad. Yes, upon re-watch she did seem off, but she's trying and she isn't an...okay replacement, and i really loved her in the song.

It's all just a case of..

"I DON'T WANT CHANGE!"

Comment

Originally posted by The Lazy Genie View Post
        It's all just a case of..

"I DON'T WANT CHANGE!"
        rather a case of miscast
        Gallery

Comment

She would have been a great stuntdouble though
          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

After all, It's not all eyes and teeth.
            blog.txt

I'm thinking Turner as well as providing the money, has and will continue to have a say in the running of the show "more pep!" "product placement!" "no more Robbie songs!"
            Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
            Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

I think she's doing a great job. Bout as best as u can ask for from a reboot of an already successful show.

Comment

I have only watched the first 3 episodes but I think she is passable. It's obvious she is doing her best and for me she brings a different type of energy than the first one. She seems more dynamic in a way and more exuberant of sorts (excuse my horrible English). For me her acting skills need some more work, but I kind of like her more than the first Stephanie.

Comment

Chloe has her moments. Like when Steph shows Ziggy her book in Purple Panther.

Comment

I don't know about that since I haven't found the episodes yet so I can watch them. I think Juliana is kind of more lady-like in her role, she has the dancer quality and in my eyes she is more of a princess, whereas Chloe seems more of a fighter quality, not too lady-like and kind of like Trixie, if that makes any sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Monochrome View Post
                      I don't know about that since I haven't found the episodes yet so I can watch them. I think Juliana is kind of more lady-like in her role, she has the dancer quality and in my eyes she is more of a princess, whereas Chloe seems more of a fighter quality, not too lady-like and kind of like Trixie, if that makes any sense.
                      the character called "Stephanie"...not "Stephan"...but I know what you mean...yes...she's fighting hard..without success though
                      Gallery

Comment

I think that the concept of having Stephanie be more of a hero is bad. Stephanie is meant to be the 'normal' one, and it just dilutes the character. Not Chloe's fault though.

I'm sure this will piss off a person or two, but I've watched the majority of the S3 eps by now, and I'm beginning to think 'Julianna who?'

Comment

I'm passionate for each one of the season 3 songs so far. At first my reaction to a new stephanie was the same as the majority, I didn't like it at all, I thought how can they think about replacing Julianna? I started to watch all the songs from the past seasons remembering the reason why I love the old songs so much, but then I got used to Chloe and now I feel horrible for starting to think I like Chloe more than I liked Julianna, but this may be just the excitement of the new episodes talking.

My only confusion now is about if I like Julianna or Chloe better, I liked the new special effects and I've liked all the plots so far. I don't think they had to explore Stephanie as a character by giving her the status of superhero, but it doesn't bother me, I even like her acting as a superhero because that's when I know I'm going to see some flips and more movements.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
                            I'm sure this will piss off a person or two, but I've watched the majority of the S3 eps by now, and I'm beginning to think 'Julianna who?'

stop thinking...
                            Gallery

Comment

Five episodes in and my girls (5 and 6 years old) refuse to watch it anymore. The want to watch the DVDs of the old show. Oh well. I like Chloe, although she is a bit wooden in her acting and singing, but I think it just goes to show how good Julianna really was. I hope that my little ones grow on Chloe over time.

Comment

I voted Good and found her to be better than Jullianna, to be honest.

Comment

Working...
                                X