Waiting to get Season 3 on HD when on NBC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiting to get Season 3 on HD when on NBC

Re: Now that Season 3 Episode 1 has aired. Opinions on Chloe.

I think I'm going to wait until it airs on NBC to watch it. The quality of Cartoonito SD is unwatchable.

Anything less than Blu-ray quality is unacceptable to me. :hitler:

Originally posted by Xizer
    I think I'm going to wait until it airs on NBC to watch it. The quality of Cartoonito SD is unwatchable.

http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

. _ '
      l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

Comment

Originally posted by chuft
        . _ '
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by boredjedi

screeny
          messy as hell...but you should keep in mind that the tv rip got re-encoded by GG...so your screeny doesn't mirror the real quality (probably 576p SD)
          Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz

screeny
            576p SD
            Looks to me it was less than 480p, probably just 360p
            Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Pooky
              Originally posted by Buzz

screeny
              576p SD
              Looks to me it was less than 480p, probably just 360p
              I doubt it...I've never seen a tv programm with a resolution less than 560p SD at least on digital cable...what kind of source does GG use...cable/sat digatal or analog that's the real question...
              Gallery

Comment

analogue got switched off in the UK, my tv service is cable, I converted the rip from a VRO file to an mp4, those are the facts, tell me a free way I can improve on my fruitless efforts and I'll do it.

I'll remind you that there is no Cartoonito HD channel and this was meant as a sneak peek, not unadulterated perfection.
                Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl
                  analogue got switched off in the UK, my tv service is cable, I converted the rip from a VRO file to an mp4, those are the facts, tell me a free way I can improve on my fruitless efforts and I'll do it.

I'll remind you that there is no Cartoonito HD channel and this was meant as a sneak peek, not unadulterated perfection.
                  The original VRO/IFO files would be nice, to see if your converting to mp4 went well. If the resoution/quality is the same as the mp4 than it's no use to help you improve the convertion.

There is only one thing about the aspect ratio, you need to correct that with your conversion, otherwise you have those black bars on the every side of the video ;)
                  like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxY-F_poS3U

Comment

tell me a free way I can improve on my fruitless efforts and I'll do it.
                    Idk what data rate you used while rendering...in case of 576p footage it shouldn't be less than 3000kbit/s...

I know right...I wouldn't blame your rip...I was just referring to BJ's screenshot...
                    Gallery

Comment

To interrupt your technobabble for a sec: You really want to have that in HD? She looks like effin' Susan Sarandon!

Comment

And what's wrong with Susan Sarrandon? ;)

Comment

Re: LazyTown's Third Season

Well I did a little conversion myself with the original VRO file. Thanks GG

The ratio is 1.6, so it's not really total widescreen, 9:14.4 (instead of 9:16 widescreen), maybe it's pseudo-widescreen?.. so you still got black sidebars on YT
                          Anyway the 38s video is 768x480 H264 and a little better quality compared to the one you converted so there is an improvement possible. Total conversion of the video takes a lot of time to render though. I only had time now to do 38s ;)

http://www.mediafire.com/?f9avxw1g1ivc7dg

Comment

Working...
                          X