Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now that Season 3 Episode 1 has aired. Opinions on Chloe.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that Season 3 Episode 1 has aired. Opinions on Chloe.

In answer to Jumpman256's question here's a poll so we can find out what the majority and minority views on Chloe are.
    Mediocre
    1.69%
    There's the door. Don't let it hit you on the way out.
    22.03%
    Great
    44.07%
    Good
    25.42%
    Passable
    6.78%
    http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Re: Now that Season 3 Episode 1 has aired. Opinions on Chloe.

Cool idea, thanks! :)

Comment

Originally posted by Jumpman256
      Cool idea, thanks! :)
      You're welcome. I should have thought of it earlier. :)

Comment

My vote is for good. We will see what happens as things play out.

Comment

I voted passable. But it was only one episode, and she barely had anything to do in it.
          Completely over shadowed by Robbie.

What she did do, was pretty bad though but, we shall see.
          I guess I have some bias, but if she did a good job id atleast acknowledge it.

Comment

I liked her, but I think one episode is a bit difficult to judge by. She's not quite as stunning as Julianna but I think they made a good choice.

Wow... my first post here in... three years or something...

Comment

Rowan from the ashes..

Comment

Biggest bar so far is 'good". :) Next highest is "There's the door"--interesting. ;)

Comment

Glad to see you back here Rowan.

Well I haven't voted yet, I will wait for another episode. Most of the last episode was overpowered by Robbie and his Roboticus. I'm not complaining though
                  Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Nice to see you guys again!

Yeah, I think that episode probably wasn't the best opportunity to see her acting and stuff. I don't know about the next episode, but it sounds like episode 3 is probably going to focus on her quite a lot.

Comment

It's not really fair is it though when some of us are judging her on her ability to play Julianna and not her ability to play Stephanie.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
                        judging her on her ability to play Julianna and not her ability to play Stephanie.
                        We are judging her on her ability/talent to play Stephanie. Julianna's ability/talent has defined the role of Stephanie.

Hmmm what would be a good example............... Oh yeah let's try this

Hercule Poirot. There have been many people who have played that role and one that really defines it is an actor named David Suchet.

Sherlock Holmes. Again, there have been many people who have played that role and one that really defines it is an actor named Jeremy Brett

Dr. Who. Ah here we are the Great Dr. Who. For me there are two that define that role Tom Baker and David Tennant. But I will admit that Tennant even trumps Tom Baker. There are many doctors, and I have seen all of them, including that new Dr. Who, they pale in comparison, imo, to those two.

Those actors above are the embodiment of the characters they portray. They have that special talent, charisma/chemistry, camera presence. Not every actor has that as hard as they may try. Is it fair? No it's just the way it is. Julianna had that playing Stephanie. From the first moment I saw Julianna's Stephanie, I saw it and I felt that special presence. That's what got me hooked on Lazytown. I get none of that with Chloe playing Stephanie even on this first Episode with her. Is it fair? No it's just the way it is.

If I may go a bit Tolkienesque, some people attribute it to the magic power of the pink wig, And, that the magic will only work with the one true Stephanie. :)

Comment

Originally posted by boredjedi
                          Hercule Poirot.
                          Now there's a name I never thought I'd see here! but you're right, it's David Suchet or nobody for me.

Sherlock Holmes
                          I've only seen Benedict Cumberbatch.

Dr. Who
                          The only full episodes I've watched are with #11 and Clara, but I like #4 and #10.

And to add my spin on "new people in old roles", I'm sad that Aisha Tyler is replacing Drew Carey when the new Whose Line is it Anyway episodes start airing in the US on July 16th, but I hear Ms Tyler is funny and the original improvisers and musicians will still be there, so I'll take that over them not airing at all.

I win the off topic award!
                          Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                          Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

We are judging her on her ability/talent to play Stephanie. Julianna's ability/talent has defined the role of Stephanie.
                            A valid and fair point. :) For more on that, look in the "3rd season" thread.

Comment

I am judging her on her ability/talent. Period.

Comment

Working...
                              X