Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lazytown Season 3 to Air on Sprout May 27!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazytown Season 3 to Air on Sprout May 27!

Please take note of the big POSSIBLE above--this is only based on findings fom the TV Guide website and could be utterly false, but....) ;)

Okay, so I've heard the execs at Lazytown say that Season 3 will premiere this month in the US (if people want a source for that, let me know) so I got a brainstorm last week and went to tvguide.com to check the Lazytown listings, Here's what I found:
    Listing for this week:

10:30 AM

Sleepless in LazyTown
    Robbie Rotten (Stefan Karl) deprives Sportacus (Magnus Scheving) of sleep by changing his alarm...

"Okay, so what?" you might be saying. Well, here's the listing for NEXT week:

LazyTown

That's it. No description, no episode title, no nothing.
    If you're still saying "So what?" take a look at this page:

http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/lazytown/episodes/194649

If you click on the links on this page, you will see that EVERY episode that has been released to TV stateside (to my knowledge) has a title and a description, Next week's (the one for March 23) doesn't.

Now, is this definite? No (especially considering they still list NICKELODEON as the channel that airs Lazytown)--but I gotta admit, the general listing, coupled with the announcement that this month would be the premiere, seems convincing enough to me. :) Just in case, Lazytown fans, I would keep an eye on NBC March 23. ;)

Re: POSSIBLE Season 3 Premiere Date on NBC?

Would be a nice birthday present from LTE :)

Comment

Well, let's hope I'm right, huh Stingy? ;)

Comment

UPDATE:
        Here is the listing for 2 weeks from today:

LazyTown

Blank and generic yet again. My theory is looking stronger all the time. Let's hope I'm right--if so, Season 3 will premiere next week. (Oh, I hope so) :)

Comment

Originally posted by Jumpman256
          UPDATE:
          Here is the listing for 2 weeks from today:

LazyTown

Blank and generic yet again. My theory is looking stronger all the time. Let's hope I'm right--if so, Season 3 will premiere next week. (Oh, I hope so) :)
          this secretiveness is kinda annoying and I don't get it...the names of the new eps are already known so why is it such a problem to announce

march 23: LazyTown - LazRoboticus
          march 30: LazyTown - The Lazy Museum

;)
          Gallery

Comment

I thought that was a joke.

Anyway March 23 is My Treehouse.

Comment

Oh...is it?.....

Ah. Indeed it is. :( Bummer. (Funny, the list all airings page shows it as blank still)

Comment

Hmmmmm....
                Something i've found interesting for next week.
                In the Chicago area, My Treehouse is indeed listed for next week (and is now on the full listings page as well) However, those of you on the East Coast won't get to see it because of Figure Skating Championships. That makes me think.... I wonder if (and this is a BIG if) NBC CHANGED what episode was going to be shown because they knew that at least half the nation was not gonna get to see it--and therefore, lower ratings) Of course, this assumes that NBC CARES about their kids block, and considering it's on early in the morning, that possibility is low. A slim possibility, nonetheless. In any event, March 30 is still blank--I'll keep you posted. :)

Comment

at least we know for sure that the third season starts over here at may 3 and will be continued each friday (18:05 PM) on boomerang (pay tv)...

Gallery

Comment

Was heißt "LazyTown-Kinotour"?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazycus
                      Was heißt "LazyTown-Kinotour"?
                      I have no idea...couldn't find anything about that
                      Gallery

Comment

Darn. I was excited all day to get on the forum and see if there is any new news but apparently no episode titles even? Damn. :( I'll scan the internetz tonight and see if I can find anything.

Comment

(Sigh)

March 23: My Treehouse: Stingy takes full credit for a treehouse built by all of the kids.

March 30: Sportafake: Robbie Rotten disguises himself as Sportacus and convinces the kids to be lazy.

WHAT HAPPENED???????? :(

Comment

I'm guessing you've looked through the whole tv guide and eliminated the possibility of it airing at a different date & time?

If it airs in April, I wonder if it will be on the same day as here in the UK, that would be fun, most of us seeing it together :)
                            Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                            Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Looked through the whole TV Guide--at this point, yes. :)
                              eliminated the possibility--oh no, not at all. I was just SO sure it was coming this week or next. :( It'll get here soon, I'm sure!

Small update: This month is "Spring is Sprouting" month on Sprout--the time they usually premiere new games on the website and shows. So Season 3 will probably premiere sometime in April on SPROUT--NBC, no idea. News will continue to be posted as I find it. :)

Comment

Working...
                              X