Banned from YTMND

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned from YTMND

lol, it was right after the front page got filled with a load of garbage like "THIS IS THE SECTION WHERE YOUR CRAPPY SITE WILL GO BECASUE IT SUCKS" and "THIS IS WHERE YOUR CRAPPY SITE WILL GO FOR ITS 10 MINUTES OF FAME". Also a friend of mine im'd me saying he was banned also, so I'm thinking/hoping it wasn't just me getting banned...Anyone else banninated right now?

Everyone's banned. I guess max is trying to be funny again.

Comment

Originally posted by Xizer
      word. it just redirects you to the banned site. i don't think anyone is actually banned.

Comment

Ok good, because I was actually warned about being on watch for alt activity. (gr33nscr33n cried because I downvoted one of his sites off UNC) lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Xizer
          This is /b/ all over again. :)

Comment

It's just a temporary thing, which I happened to completely miss (now most viewed contains banned.ytmnd.com and a bunch of screencaps of the frontpage).

Comment

wow this sounds pretty tense. well im not banned right now. probably better i missed this as i would have tried to be cool and join in. macs are wonderful =) i cant view png, i cant view wmv, i cant view any flash, i cant view any sites which have flash preloader, i cant view apple trailers page which is directly linked to the apple homepage which comes up when i open internets XD

oh yeah and i also cant unzip .rar's

Comment

Well this didn't last nearly as long as I thought it would. I was expecting a day or few. :)

Comment

lolYTMND

Comment

Working...
                  X