Your LT music creation on soundcloud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your LT music creation on soundcloud

Well I started a group on soundcloud which is a well known site where you can upload your original music creation.

https://soundcloud.com/groups/lazytown-creative

All you need to do is make an account and join the LazyTown Creative page, upload your music (as mp3 for example) and add this to the group page. There is no need for a video, just audio.
    I want to promote this as much as I can, and maybe lazyTown will post a message on it's facebook page which will increase the popularity and you get more and more views.

Stop using youtube because it's getting worse everyday, come to Soundcloud ;)
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Re: Your LT music creation on soundcloud

Thanks for reminding me. Keep meaning to make an account there. Been using soundcloud for a while now.

https://soundcloud.com/vnvnation/

It'll go the way of youtube I guarantee it but for now it's good.
    http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Originally posted by boredjedi
      ....It'll go the way of youtube..
      I hope not but fear this situation will come eventually. As long as google keeps their hands away from it we're good ;)
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by boredjedi
        It'll go the way of youtube I guarantee it

"Our automatic content protection system has detected that your upload 'Pain Generate Sperm - Young Hot Chick With Pink Panties' may contain content that is copyrighted. As a result, we have paused the upload of your audio for the time being. "

yupp...not even YT bother me about this one
        Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz
          "..content that is copyrighted. As a result, we have paused the upload of your audio for the time being. "

yupp...not even YT bother me about this one
          Aww.. well try a new song with a better title and more appropriate picture than you had, maybe you've got more luck ;)

My megamix of LazyTown was also pauzed at first upload because they believed it was copyrighted so I had to prove that I made it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pooky
            a better title and more appropriate picture
            you know that's the original title...I can't help it...I have the strong feeling that your group is on both ways...the way of YT and GL either
            Gallery

Comment

you know that's the original title...I can't help it...I have the strong feeling that your group is on both ways...the way of YT and GL either
              I don't think the title was the problem, it was the inappropriate photoshopped picture which had sexualised references to the character Stephanie (age 8 to 13). You just can't do something illegal, there's nothing more to understand.

Comment

You just can't do something illegal, there's nothing more to understand.
                sometimes you sounds like my mother
                Gallery

Comment

I'm join to the group.

Comment

Also I am in this group, my profile https://m.soundcloud.com/fandersonmusic/ not only have LT covers, also Hi-5 covers and other from my favorite songs

Comment

It's no longer possible to make usergroups for a while now, which is a terrible decision by Soundcloud so now we don't know where the LazyTown fan are on that site. You can post your Soundcloud link here.

We have: https://soundcloud.com/lazytown

Comment

i have just made a vaporwave remix of the goggi mega song from the first play on my soundcloud https://soundcloud.com/comiccominc/t...aporwave-remix

Comment

Working...
                        X