LazyType Beta Font

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LazyType Beta Font

These are the LazyType_BETA fonts from the official website of lazyTown: Regular, Italic and Bold in four different containers.
    Our website is using these on the Xmas style. Mostly the Regular type is used and for the navigation bar the Bold type is used.

http://www.getlazy.net/fonts

If you have a website and make it work there, you need to download the .css file too.

If you want these fonts to work on your local computer and install them go to ItsBeboy's post here: http://www.getlazy.net/forums/showth...ll=1#post97236

(the glyphicons-halflings fonts are used for something else so you can skip those)
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

The fonts given were not able to be installed on my PC (and possibly yours too), so I put the Italic version through fontforge and fixed its name too after converting the .woff to .otf.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_4.png
Views:	1
Size:	62.1 KB
ID:	150079

Since we have the others, here's an OTF of the Italic version.

Comment

Originally posted by Pickelhaube808 View Post
        The fonts given were not able to be installed on my PC (and possibly yours too), so I put the Italic version through fontforge and fixed its name too after converting the .woff to .otf.

Since we have the others, here's an OTF of the Italic version.
        Thanks! Now we have it all complete I think.
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutiejea
          Underline?
          I know it's confusing why there are regular, italic and bold fonts, while you can have italic and bold with the regular font too, or underlined etc. The fact is that the bold and italic font files are different font styles of the regular font, and they are used for very specific parts of the website where the regular bold or regular italic doesn't do a very good job. If you want to install the LazyType font on your computer you only need the regular font style actually.

Comment

Found the GGIL logo font -

Banshee-Std-Regular.zip

Name:	Screenshot_3.png
Size:	805.0 KB
ID:	150421

Comment

[ATTACH]9141[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9140[/ATTACH]
              YEAH!

Comment

Name:	Untitled.png
Size:	237.5 KB
ID:	150423

Decided to make my own high-res versions of the logo. Not perfect, but at least it's better than if you were to enlarge the low-res version.

Name:	ggillogosmall.png
Size:	1.90 MB
ID:	150424

Name:	ggillogocleansmall.png
Size:	1.81 MB
ID:	150425

Name:	ggillogosilhouettesmall.png
Size:	410.2 KB
ID:	150426

Downloads for full size versions: here [71MB]

Enjoy and feel free to use if you so need to.

Why not just use vector graphics? Well, it just wouldn't let me export the text properly and you are more limited working with SVGs unless you're in a vector program.

Comment

[ATTACH]9141[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9140[/ATTACH]
                  If you go to parviz-style on your PC, you can see some latibaer font (or Banshee-Std-Regular font as its original name) on the forums frontpage.

or click this link http://www.getlazy.net/forums/?styleid=29

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
                    If you go to parviz-style on your PC, you can see some latibaer font (or Banshee-Std-Regular font as its original name) on the forums frontpage.

or click this link http://www.getlazy.net/forums/?styleid=29
                    Looks... interesting.

Comment

Hell yeah. I got Trixie's font! [ComixLoud]
                      Attached Files
                      MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

Getting LazyTown Style Guides pay off! For starters, free images of the characters, free backdrops AND you get font info.
                        Arial Black italicized looks exactly like Berthold Imago Bold Italic.
                        MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

Working...
                        X