Looking for Music Videos.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Music Videos.

I'm looking for some fan music videos that have disappeared and I'd love to find them again. preferabbly reuploaded to youtube but will accept a download link as well.

Lazytown to Sexy Back By justin timberlake (someone on these forums made it)
    Lazytown to the song KILL A KITTEN (an old old video uploaded on livejournal years ago)
    Lazytown to Anthem by Good Charlotte (was on youtube for a while but is gone now)
    Lazytown to a song by Tommy by february6 (this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSr5rWApvuc )

theres many other great ones that vanished over the years but those are some I really hope someone has access to still.

Re: Looking for Music Videos.

Originally posted by merlin55
    I'm looking for some fan music videos that have disappeared and I'd love to find them again. preferabbly reuploaded to youtube but will accept a download link as well.
    I can't help you out with the ones in your list but I saved "never ending dream" and "one night in bangkok" before they got removed by "Joester Loria Group"
    Gallery

Comment

the hilarious "Tourettes Guy vs. LazyTown" Remix on YT got removed...did anyone of you guys saved it accidently?
      Gallery

Comment

These are long gone.

Comment

Working...
        X