• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Episode Production Order

Originally posted by agusxx2
    Originally posted by Pooky
    Originally posted by SportaKandy
    Many kids shows use block shooting because of labor/budget constraints. I'm curious if LazyTown does this and to what extent. For example, it would make sense to film scenes in Robbie's lair (regardless of the episode) over the course of a few long shoots. And you would schedule this when Stephanie's actor wasn't available, since only Robbie is needed. Just remember that stuff like this can happen. So production numbers don't always tell the whole story.
    That wasn't the case in the first season, maybe because it was the first time they did shoot episodes or not all the stories where complete yet. Some parts came back though, like in the episodes 'Greatest hits' and 'Dear Diary' but that is no what you ment. Don't know how it was done in the second season, maybe the same, in some order. I asked for some info but hasn't recieved anything.
    Do you know when did they start filming season 2 at least? I'm thinking late 2005/early 2006, but I'm not sure.
    They had a break for almost a year an a half. Production started from spring 2006 untill later that year. Not sure about which month they were shooting what episode.
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

From all the videos I've seen, I can say it pretty much say the Pilot evolved into Happy Brush Day and Soccer Sucker, as it has scenes relating to those episodes, with nothing looking like Welcome to LazyTown at all. Not that it's on-topic or anything, but it's nice Trivia.

Comment

For season 2, I suspect Birthday Surprise was the last one produced in season 2. There is footage from The Lazy Rockets, Dancing Dreams, and Spartacus saves the toys in Stephanie's book of memories in the We Will be Friends video.

Comment

I think even if he had hadn't shot them at that point, he would still put bits in. He doesn't like to put stuff in unless it's necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by LAJMS123 View Post
            I think even if he had hadn't shot them at that point, he would still put bits in. He doesn't like to put stuff in unless it's necessary.
            Johnathan Judge directed that episode, and I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't even his choice. It could have just been the editor's choice.

Comment

The first time I watched the episode "Dancing Dreams" I thought it was the last episode but then Stephanie came back and adventure started again

Watching the episode "Birthday Surprise" me too think that it had to be the last episode of S2 seeing that Stephanie shows some shoots of their lives on her photoalbum
              For season 2, I suspect Birthday Surprise was the last one produced in season 2. There is footage from The Lazy Rockets, Dancing Dreams, and Spartacus saves the toys in Stephanie's book of memories in the We Will be Friends video.

Comment

It's odd that Zap It is before Remote Control in both orders. Easy Way, the original Gizmo Guy, is clearly about the machine from Remote Control meaning Gizmo was written for it, so how/why did they make Zap it first?

Comment

Looking at the picture in the Merchandise topic, I see that "Dancing Duel" is episode 134 and "Sport Candy Festival" is episode 135. While we always thought it was the other way around, here and on the Wiki.

Not sure who was the first to come up with those numbers but technically, if you look at the recording dates, the numbers we used are correct, because they first recorded "Sport Candy Festival" and then "Dancing Duel". Still, according to the scripts it's the other way around.

https://wiki.lazytown.eu/index.php?title=Season_1

Click image for larger version  Name:	s-l1600.jpg Views:	0 Size:	297.4 KB ID:	182559
                  Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

so i noticed the booklet for "the great crystal caper #101/104" doesn't have the logo on it, and it's white, why is this?
                    MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

Originally posted by possessor of mine View Post
                      so i noticed the booklet for "the great crystal caper #101/104" doesn't have the logo on it, and it's white, why is this?
                      It was one of the early episodes that was made (the 5th) and they didn't get around to it to print in on the first booklets. Perhaps that's an explanation, but therefore we need to compare the booklet scripts of the earlier episodes. I doubt that the LazyTown logo was created after this episode but I'm not sure about that either. It's only speculation.

Comment

Thanks LazyPooky

Comment

Here are the ones for Season 2. Source: en-academic.com/dic.nsf/enwiki/3686592

201 - Rockin' Robbie
                          202 - Haunted Castle
                          203 - Little Sportacus
                          204 - Trash Trouble
                          205 - Double Trouble
                          206 - The LazyTown Snow Monster
                          207 - The LazyTown Circus
                          208 - Friends Forever
                          209 - Pixel TV
                          210 - School Scam
                          211 - The Energy Book
                          212 - Birthday Surprise
                          213 - LazyTown Goes Digital
                          214 - The Lazy Genie
                          215 - Once Upon a Time
                          216 - Lazy Rockets
                          217 - Dancing Dreams
                          218 - Sportacus Saves The Toys

Comment

Here are the ones for Season 2. Source: academic.com/dic.nsf/enwiki/3686592
                            First of all, where do you think they got their information from? ... that's right: https://wiki.lazytown.eu/index.php?title=Season_2
                            Please a little respect for our hard work.

and it's not listed in production order, but in order of first broadcast

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
                              First of all, where do you think they got their information from? ... that's right: https://wiki.lazytown.eu/index.php?title=Season_2
                              Please a little respect for our hard work.
                              Oh crap I didn't know, so sorry..

Comment

Oh crap I didn't know, so sorry..
                                It's okay. Just explaining things

Comment

Working...
                                X