Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pics Of Chloe starting thread (not as Stephanie)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics Of Chloe starting thread (not as Stephanie)

Seeing as how those Facebook pictures of Chloe Lang's now-private profile are already floating around amongst some of you, it is folly to try and keep them "banned." I am well aware of the Streisand effect. However, I can see the value in not having them all over our public forums.

This SUNFORUM section of Get Lazy exists for a reason. I suppose you may as well share them in thread in this SUBFORUM as I know you'll be sharing them via private messages and IRC anyway.

I suppose you can talk shit about Chloe here too if you must, though I fail to see how making fun of her teeth and saying she has a pug nose is in any way necessary. Y'all should probably get over this Julianna worship, because this show needs to go on and it can't go on with an adult woman who is disillusioned with the series playing the lead role of an 8 year old girl. Julianna was great for seasons one and two but somehow bringing her back to play Stephanie in season three would have been absurd.

Re: Chloe Lang

I doubt there's gonna be a discussion in this topic here. But whatever, let's have a drink. There's a new Stephanie in Town
    Attached Files
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Hmm. Actually I think there will be discussion.
      Attached Files

Comment

The first one I saw but those other two I haven't. Looks like she's drinking up some mighty fine grog

Damn just got finishing up what I missed in the deleted chloe thread. We got people coming out of the woodwork in support of her. Didn't realize we were on that big of a radar.
        http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Originally posted by boredjedi
          Damn just got finishing up what I missed in the deleted chloe thread. We got people coming out of the woodwork in support of her. Didn't realize we were on that big of a radar.
          Yeah and what really bothered me is that they think we're the ones who turned Julianna's life to a nightmare and we're gonna do the same thing with Chloe... I bet they don't even know about David or 4chan.

Comment

Originally posted by Master Of Disguise
            Originally posted by boredjedi
            Yeah and what really bothered me is that they think we're the ones who turned Julianna's life to a nightmare and we're gonna do the same thing with Chloe... I bet they don't even know about David or 4chan.
            Yep, we're creeps ;)
            Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Master Of Disguise
              We're the ones who turned Julianna's life to a nightmare and we're gonna do the same thing with Chloe.
              Avowedly some of us (hehe) treaded a rather outré path when expressing our love towards Julianna Mauriello. I doubt that, say, a mother of two young kids will ever be able to grasp the concept. Nor - unfortunately, albeit unsurprisingly - Julianna herself.
              As far as I am concerned, this new girl is safe. I mean, a pinkish little girl singing and dancing around merrily, how lame is that? ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazycus
                I mean, a pinkish little girl singing and dancing around merrily, how lame is that? ;)

What preposterous idea

Comment

Indeed.

Comment

Re: Thread For Pics Of Chloe (not as Stephanie)

Comment

Working...
                    X