New Stephanie: Chloe Lang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A random facebook page that spelled nickelodeon wrong ? I think I'm gonna wait for official news from LazyTown :baby: Still got hope :)

Comment

Originally posted by Master Of Disguise
      A random facebook page that spelled nickelodeon wrong ? I think I'm gonna wait for official news from LazyTown :baby: Still got hope :)
      do not destroy my thread lol...but you have a point there...wouldn't be the first time that we got trolled...someone should call her ;)
      Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Lazycus
        Uhm, well, after reconsidering the matter, I won't rant against a little girl who wants to be an actress any further. Although... ... No, I won't.

Everything about the outrageousness of replacing Stephanie has been said either, exhaustively summarised in the Downfall clip, hence the "Burn my collection"-quote. Of course, LazyTown isn't anything ephemeral like politics or religion - and of course I will not delete my JRM collection - but as of now I don't know how to carry on. It's not only the replacement of Miss Mauriello*) - or Stephan Karl or maybe even Magnus Scheving - it's LTExtrafication and Sproutification and Beanification and anything else that will make LazyTown a ****ing stupid, patronizing and disparaging kids show like there are so many.

LazyTown was so special... *sigh*

*) No, it's all about Julianna, whom am I kidding :)

I don't usually agree with anything. But you know how to sling the boat over a hedge just right ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazycus
          Uhm, well, after reconsidering the matter, I won't rant against a little girl who wants to be an actress any further. Although... ... No, I won't.

Everything about the outrageousness of replacing Stephanie has been said either, exhaustively summarised in the Downfall clip, hence the "Burn my collection"-quote. Of course, LazyTown isn't anything ephemeral like politics or religion - and of course I will not delete my JRM collection - but as of now I don't know how to carry on. It's not only the replacement of Miss Mauriello*) - or Stephan Karl or maybe even Magnus Scheving - it's LTExtrafication and Sproutification and Beanification and anything else that will make LazyTown a ****ing stupid, patronizing and disparaging kids show like there are so many.

LazyTown was so special... *sigh*

*) No, it's all about Julianna, whom am I kidding :)
          I've been there many times with Star Wars and Star Trek etc... They may try to come out with new stuff in the franchises but it all pales in comparison to the original stuff. Sure I've watched the newer stuff but afterwards ignore them and stick with the original.

I can't wait for the new Lazytown to hit the scene I already have a video in mind for it.

May I have your attention please?
          May I have your attention please?
          Will the real Stephanie please stand up?
          I repeat, will the real Stephanie please stand up?
          We're gonna have a problem here..

chigga chigga chigga

And Lazycus may the real Stephanie be with you always
          http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Originally posted by SportaKandy
            pics
            nice find SK...so many hair to hide under the wig ^^
            Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz
              do not destroy my thread lol...
              Lol sorry I didn't mean it that way ^^

Comment

Originally posted by boredjedi
                I've been there many times with Star Wars and Star Trek etc... They may try to come out with new stuff in the franchises but it all pales in comparison to the original stuff. Sure I've watched the newer stuff but afterwards ignore them and stick with the original.
                Star Trek? Surely you jest. All the newer series were way better than TOS. TNG, DS9, Voyager, even Enterprise. TOS was just too cheesy and limited by its time.

I will concede that the recent J.J. Abrams Trek movie is a streaming pile of horse shit however.

And I like Bean. I think Sprout's casting department did a good job with her.

Have faith in LTE, pedos

Comment

[youtube]umDr0mPuyQc[/youtube]

Comment

Originally posted by Xizer
                    All the newer series were way better than TOS. TNG, DS9, Voyager, even Enterprise.

I will concede that the recent J.J. Abrams Trek movie is a streaming pile of horse shit however.

And I like Bean. I think Sprout's casting department did a good job with her.

Have faith in LTE, pedos

The only thing the new trek has going for it are better special effects the story lines were crap. But I won't go into it since this is about Lazytown not star trek I was merely using that an example.

Well bean is an original creation and there is no other comparison

The fact that most of here are still sticking with Julianna is proof we are not pedos. Pedos go after any kid.

Also http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chloe_Lang
                    http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

seems this thread just change to "pics of Chloe (not as Stephanie)" ;)

still waiting for a wig test btw...I'm too lazy atm ^^
                      Gallery

Comment

[img]

Comment

Originally posted by SportaKandy
                          wig test
                          thx SK...either it's an original or it's quite good shooped...
                          Gallery

Comment

thx SK...either it's an original or it's quite good shooped...
                            Yup, at the end of her "part one, part two" tribute video
                            Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                            Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

well the wigg prove her to be a nice Steph!! ^^

Comment

What a pretty girl she is and it looks like she's well trained in atletics, dance and acting. Now let's hope she can sing as well.
                                Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X