Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chloe interview Radio Iceland

New Stephanie: Chloe Lang

have you told her you are from Radio Iceland Stingy ? ;)
    Gallery

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
    Haha nahhh.

Comment

I wondered that, haha.
      Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
      Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

cool

Comment

https://soundcloud.com/radio-iceland...town-cloe-lang

for me as a no native speaker she has a strong "american" accent
          Gallery

Comment

https://soundcloud.com/radio-iceland...town-cloe-lang
            for me as a no native speaker she has a strong "american" accent
            Yeah I get what you mean, it's long strands, no real listenable blocks like when the DJ speaks.
            Also, nice hashtag Soundcloud, #Cloe instead of #Chloe
            muahaha, we get a namecheck on Icelandic radio BRING ON THE PLAY TRANSLATORS! (yeah right)
            Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
            Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl View Post
              Yeah I get what you mean, it's long strands, no real listenable blocks like when the DJ speaks.
              sounds rather like a private conversation to me instead of an interview...at least the GL interview got mentioned at the end...I hope member Stingy won't sound like a DJ there (he's really skilled btw...he's speaking like a professional radio host)
              Gallery

Comment

sounds rather like a private conversation to me instead of an interview...at least the GL interview got mentioned at the end...
                Are you me? This is the first thing that popped into my mind after the first min or so. I felt like I was listing in on someones privet phone call for some reason instead of listing to an interview. I thought to myself "So this is what it would be like if I had the ability to listen in on privet phone calls" lol

On a side note I was MAJORLY Bummed out to find out that they stopped production of Lazytown. So does this mean we won't be getting a season five or six? They kept talking about the show being over. I really hope this isn't the case. I was kinda hopping the show could go on for at least one more season.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyDolly View Post
                  I felt like I was listing in on someones privet phone call for some reason
                  yup...sounds like a private phone call that got aired accidentally

Originally posted by LazyDolly View Post
                  On a side note I was MAJORLY Bummed out to find out that they stopped production of Lazytown
                  no offense but did you live in a cave during the last few months?...what do you expect since the studios were sold, the props got mothballed and the leading superhero has been retired?
                  Gallery

Comment

no offense but did you live in a cave during the last few months?...what do you expect since the studios were sold, the props got mothballed and the leading superhero has been retired?
                    I honestly had no clue. I've been a big fan of the show since it first aired on Nick Jr. but not always having internet access makes it hard to keep up with everything thats going on. If there was a thread made here about this I guess I must have missed it. If there was a thread on the subject I would appreciate if you could post the link to it. I know about Magnús Scheving's retirement and I read that he would no longer be playing the character after the 5th season but I had no clue the studio was sold. I thought the show was doing well on Sprouts. I wonder what happened?

Comment

I recommend you this thread and the interview with Mani where he's talking about the future of LazyTown
                      Gallery

Comment

Thank you Buzz, I'll go check it out right now.

Comment

Working...
                        X