Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Large wig on Chloe as Stephanie

New Stephanie: Chloe Lang

By the way did you see the size of the wig? Probably they did not cut her hair afterall and gave her a larger wig compared to what Julianna had at the start of LazyTown. That one was much smaller imo.
    She looks beautiful though.
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Originally posted by pooky
    By the way did you see the size of the wig? Probably they did not cut her hair afterall and gave her a larger wig compared to what Julianna had at the start of LazyTown. That one was much smaller imo.
    looks the same like JR's for / to me...maybe it's just a optical illusion bc her face is a bit smaller
    Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz
      looks the same like JR's for / to me...maybe it's just a optical illusion bc her face is a bit smaller

I made a Chloe Steph and Julianna Steph compare photo:

Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

I made a Chloe Steph and Julianna Steph compare photo:
        [img]
        just confirms what I said
        Gallery

Comment

Why does JRM look like a freak in that pic?

looks to be the same size:

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz
            just confirms what I said
            It's just the opposite. The optical illusion is caused by the size of the wig and it looks like she has a smaller face which in fact is not the case

Originally posted by SportaKandy
            Why does JRM look like a freak in that pic?
            Maybe it was already shopped

Comment

wig size aside...let's talk about the different colo(u)rs of the dress and the wig...Chloe's wig got darker pink but her dress is brighter...but maybe it's all a matter of lighting or shooped - not shooped
              Gallery

Comment

Impossible to say much with the hyper photoshopped pics. We'll just have to wait for the episodes.

Comment

I'm sorry but there just simply is no comparison. Just look at those eyes on JRM she was a once in a lifetime deal. Some people may not like it but that's the fact jack.
                  http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Originally posted by boredjedi
                    I'm sorry but there just simply is no comparison. Just look at those eyes on JRM she was a once in a lifetime deal. Some people may not like it but that's the fact jack.
                    The magnitude of truth in that fact has never before been witnessed on this earth.

Comment

Doesn't that make it false?

Comment

Doesn't that make it false?
                        No. The size of truth is so big it hasn't been seen before.
                        If I meant it to be false, then magnitude would have substituted with 'insignificance'

Comment

How do you know if it was never witnessed on earth?

Berb is an alien?!! What?!!!

Comment

Berb is an alien?!! What?!!!

Comment

Originally posted by boredjedi
                              No comparison.. well you compared the eyes unconsciously. It's not only the eyes what makes a great Stephanie, dear BJ, that's a bit shortsighted. We only have one picture of Chloe as Stephanie and it's probably shopped by LT as well. I do like her smile more ;) and she doesn't have that irritating mole next to her mouth

Comment

Working...
                              X