No announcement yet.

LazyTown Season 1 in HD (Sprout, NBC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown Season 1 and 2 in HD (Sprout, NBC)

Originally posted by Fox View Post
    I just don't understand this binsearch.info... When i press the LINK, it only gives 22 results, none of which is from season 1.
    The NBC episodes you posted, which downloads from mega.nz, is working perfect. But the Sprout ones on the other hand...

Btw, does the Sprout logo also contain a moving animation? I'm not gonna be ungrateful, because the superior quality makes it totally worth it. It would just be nice to not have a hand, which I constantly think is a puppeteer, appear after 5 minutes.
    It's NZB files. You must get Usenet to download them.

Comment

It seems that most of the LazyTown episodes on Usenet are deleted. Probably they were too old, it was 4 years ago.
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
        It seems that most of the LazyTown episodes on Usenet are deleted. Probably they were too old, it was 4 years ago.
        Yeah, you're right. Cause I couldn't able too

Comment

I see.. So should we figure out a new way to host episodes, before doing the action of restoring all of the Sprout episodes?

- - - Updated - - -

If it would help in any way, I would gladly sponsor a seedbox dedicated to GetLazy.net.
          I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

I'm so sorry Pooky, but it seems you are having some difficulties with your MEGA account. The episodes you uploaded are all removed.

Comment

Maybe I can set up a temporary torrent account. I need to google how to do that though.
              Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

What is the total size of the files?

Comment

Maybe I can set up a temporary torrent account. I need to google how to do that though.
                  It's really easy to do. You can make a torrent file from inside of uTorrent, and then just upload it to a tracker.
                  This tutorial will help you:
                  https://torrentfreak.com/how-to-create-a-torrent/

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
                  What is the total size of the files?
                  FYI The total size of all Sprout episodes is 165GB and for NBC it's 161GB, for now.

Comment

Okay. Can someone try if the following files work:

Episode list: http://www.getlazy.net/forums/downlo...-episodes.html

Comment

They seem to be stuck at "Finding Peers".
                      I assume you didn't upload them to a tracker, to ensure they would stay for members of the site only?

If you could give me a heads up that you are indeed seeding, I can tell you if it works or not.

- - - Updated - - -

It works!

Comment

Comment

Go away member Stingy, you're lowering my download speed.. ;)

Btw, isn't this cozy? Sitting there, downloading directly from your friends at GetLazy?
                          I love being able to see where the peers are from, especially because I know for a fact who the different IP's are

Comment

I'm helping, see?

Comment

Originally posted by Fox View Post
                              They seem to be stuck at "Finding Peers".
                              I assume you didn't upload them to a tracker, to ensure they would stay for members of the site only?
                              I used the built-in tracker so everything stays on the server that I use, and nothing goes public.
                              The maximum speed is 1500kB/s.

My source was http://bootstrike.com/Articles/CreateTorrent

Comment

If you make a torrent for the DVD rips I'll gladly help seed

Comment

Working...
                                X