This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Join us for a special twitter chat with Magnus Scheving

Join us for a special twitter chat with Magnus Scheving who plays Sportacus on Lazytown. Do you or your Sproutlet have questions about the show, his favorite sports candy or health and fitness for preschoolers? The live chat will take place on Tuesday, February 21st at 12pm ET. Send your questions to @SproutTV and remember to hash tag your question #Sportacus.

Re: Join us for a special twitter chat with Magnus Scheving

Darn, maybe I'll have to give in and join twitter.
    Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
    Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl
      Darn, maybe I'll have to give in and join twitter.
      I'd already caved. And something good finally came out of it!

Comment

Damn I'll be afk. I'll see if I can post some questions here and if anyone likes them, feel free to ask them in my behalf ;)

Comment

Very interesting... But I prefer collect questions from you and myself, ask him (well, send questions to someone from his company and Magnús answers them) and post them on LTW.

Comment

Originally posted by beticaforever
            I prefer collect questions from you and myself, ask him (well, send questions to someone from his company and Magnús answers them) and post them on LTW.
            By the time we get our questions through 20 light-years of bureaucracy, 1/2 of season 3 will have aired. While usually that method has a pretty high rate of success, the time frame here is what is important.

- Are there any actors, voice over artists or puppeteers confirmed as not reprising their roles in season 3?
            - Do you plan on changing the "LazyTown formula" for season 3?
            - Will Welcome to LazyTown continue to be the theme song in season 3?
            - Will any new characters be permanently introduced in the new season?

Comment

Good choice member Stingy;) Well, they are busy now, so perhaps he can't answer me now. But I promise he will answer me before the season starts.

And... what the hell! Our interviews are better and better answers! He feels relaxed and can answer everything he wants.

Comment

Magnús answered here:

https://twitter.com/#!/SproutTV

I loved this one:

@becki2412 - Do you think it's weird, when older people (like me ) like LT, and start to dance, move, and do sports because of it? #sportacus
                @SproutTV - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird. LT appeals to people for many different reasons, dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by beticaforever
                  R - Do you think it's weird, when older people (like me ) like LT, and start to dance, move, and do sports because of it? #sportacus
                  M - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird. LT appeals to people for many different reasons, dancing, acrobatics, etc.
                  Love it ^^
                  Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                  Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Working...
                  X