LazyTown random news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown random news

Ok, I'm bored. So I seached for LazyTown on Google News and also "Lazy Town" just in case someone mispelled it.

Look at what I've found:

Click

Talk about being Sportacus, lol

I mean, what a stupid piece of news. Ok sorry for the random / useless topic, didn't know in which section I should've put it in.

LazyTown must be banned now, kids could really get into a lot of danger. It said he must have crossed a really busy intersection, dodging cars and such. I think LazyTown is teaching children to be dangerous. I think Jack Thompson needs to stop trying to ban video games and start trying to ban LazyTown. >.<

Comment

I think Jack Thomspon should rip off his own head and shit down his neck.

Furthermore, if anyone here wishes to go postal anytime soon I implore you to stop and think about what you are doing. Wouldn't it be totally awesome if you dedicated your shooting to Jack Thompson? Then he'd have to ban himself. Think about it.

Comment

Maybe someone could shoot some game developers and then say it was because Jack Thompson is right. Just make sure it's someone who has never played any video game ever.

Comment

The VTech Killer had never played a video game, but that didn't stop Jack Thompson from saying he did.

And really, no killing of video game developers, unless they make bad games.

Here's another good idea. Someone needs to get a trenchcoat, the kind that people would fill with guns, and fill it with violent video games instead. Then they should bludgeon Jack Thompson to death with a copy of Grand Theft Auto.

Comment

Do you think EA upper management count as game developers?

Also I think it's the parent's fault for letting their kids become glued to the TV and idolizing objects.

Comment

I wonder if Jack Thompson were to kill a person, if he would blame it on him playing video games.

Comment

It would be SPECTACULAR if Jack Thompson started attacking LazyTown. People would watch it out of spite and get hooked, thus restoring its popularity in America...and he'd definitely lose any lawsuit. And we'd be laughing our butts off at the absurdity of the whole thing.

Comment

Originally posted by calc
                  Also I think it's the parent's fault for letting their kids become glued to the TV and idolizing objects.
                  No, video games don't make people kill people period.

Comment

this kid sounds smart. obviously the story is exagerated but if this kid can navigate his way home at two years old just from watching lazytown then I say the show is working!

Comment

Originally posted by Zokita
                      It would be SPECTACULAR if Jack Thompson started attacking LazyTown. People would watch it out of spite and get hooked, thus restoring its popularity in America...and he'd definitely lose any lawsuit. And we'd be laughing our butts off at the absurdity of the whole thing.
                      haha I agree

Comment

holy crap how did you find that lol i saw it in poaper oins unday and tried to find it online to show ya all but couldnt find it

wouldnt surprise me if someone did try and ban it here in UK, were like that lol

Comment

I'd believe it was because of LazyTown if he back-handspringed all the way home.
                          sigpic

Comment

Kirsty, who also has a young daughter, is convinced that Cody was acting out the athletic exploits of his hero Sportacus from the CBeebies telly show Lazy Town. She said: "He doesn't just love Lazy Town - he lives it.

"He watches it every day and then he pretends to be Sportacus.

"He has the special blue costume and sometimes he asks me to draw on a moustache so he can look just like his hero.

"He calls the rest of the family by the names of other characters from the series but he is always Sportacus - he just loves him. It wouldn't surprise me if he had been trying to be like Sportacus.

"His superhero is always jumping about so Cody was just trying to copy him."
                            yeah, okay kristy... blame lazytown for teachers not watching your kid close enough. also, that ho is only 19 and she's already knocked up with two kids? OH SNAP!

Comment

Well, maybe she was raped.

Just at the right time to get pregnant.

Twice.

Hm, maybe not.

Comment

Working...
                              X