Paper LazyTown Airship Model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paper LazyTown Airship Model

OMG today I randomly typed LazyTown Video Game and came up how to make a Paper Airship Model. Original source can be found here: http://paperkraft.blogspot.com/2008/01/ ... craft.html . Parts for the airship can be found here: http://www.paperinside.com/download/100 ... irship.pdf (3MB) and also the Instructions of course! : http://www.paperinside.com/download/100 ... ctions.pdf (618Kb).
    Screenshots:

LazyTownAirship-instructions.pdf

LazyTownAirship.pdf

Sorry to burst teh bubble, or airship in this case (facepalm)....but this has already been founded..as in found..but with a ed.....anyway yeah..still a good find =p even if a little late

Comment

Yes, don't fret yourself - this sort of thing happens to the best of us :oops:

This forum is massive, and I wouldn't expect anyone to have read everything, particularly newcomers. The search button at the top is good for checking previous posts.

I'm still waiting to hear if anyone attempted to make it ??

Comment

Next time my dad's out... I'm stealing card and the printer, I've now found something to do in my 'relaxing time' between my revision.

Comment

i printed it all out and couldn't do any of it.

Comment

lol nice, am I trippin or have I seen this before?

Comment

Originally posted by ooozmin
              lol nice, am I trippin or have I seen this before?
              Lol read the whole thread

Comment

Hmm...I've seen this before too. It looks really nice, doesn't it? Almost realistic!! That must have been created by a VERY talented person.

Comment

Originally posted by yhpets
                  Lol read the whole thread
                  You think I would voluntarily read all this? Have you forgotten who I am? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Racoon
                    i printed it all out and couldn't do any of it.
                    I think I have found out why people can't make it, I've just stuck C1 and C2 together (the first two red pieces) but I've stuck them with C2 the wrong way round because I think they've put their * meaning it's the right side, on the wrong side, and there would be no way to stick C1 to C2, but there would be two lots of tabs to stick C2 and C3 together.

Comment

Originally posted by sportagirl_10.5
                      I think I have found out why people can't make it, I've just stuck C1 and C2 together (the first two red pieces) but I've stuck them with C2 the wrong way round because I think they've put their * meaning it's the right side, on the wrong side, and there would be no way to stick C1 to C2, but there would be two lots of tabs to stick C2 and C3 together.
                      i thought it was the wrong way round, but wasn't sure because the * was on the other side.

Comment

Originally posted by Racoon
                        i thought it was the wrong way round, but wasn't sure because the * was on the other side.[/quote]

Is the red meant to go round in a circle because I'm up to C5 now and I only have it in a semi-circle?

Comment

On second thoughts, reverse C4 and C5, they work better that way, which means C6 has to be reversed.

Comment

While you're at it, reverse C7 and C8.

Comment

Reverse more os less everything for that first step. I've come to the conclusion, they've mixed up left and right, you'll see why on Step 2, with H3R, with is actually H3L... and so on...

Comment

Working...
                              X