This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ew. GL's hosting bill is due in January. Y'all should donate

You guys know the drill. I need $100 to renew Get Lazy's hosting through 2013. I'll give you a custom color on your username or something if you want, IDK. Just PM me after you donate.

http://www.dreamhost.com/donate.cgi?id=12362

P.S. I got a surprise comin' up for y'all within the coming months. Hint: It involves Sprout.

Re: Ew. GL's hosting bill is due in January. Y'all should donate

*Ding*
    25 in the till.

Comment

It's that special season, the best time of the year... ^^
      Sorry I can't donate I wish I could but I can't

Comment

I don't get paid 'till the end of the month, I'll probably donate then, wont be the whole remaining amount though.
        Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
        Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

15 bucks for the ailing american economy ;)
          Gallery

Comment

Xizer, how much more do you need?

Comment

Originally posted by PrivateBrain
              Xizer, how much more do you need?
              You might be better off sending him a PM
              Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
              Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Great question.

We need about 10 bucks.

Comment

Just donated $15US. Hope it tops it off for this year.

Comment

A notification from PayPal says that a deposit into my account will take until January 3 to be complete.

Why is PayPal so slow?

Comment

Great work. I am pleased by the enthusiasm shown by several of our members. It is most appreciated.

Hosting bill is covered through January 2013 now.

Now if someone wants to donate towards the $195 cost of a vBulletin license... that is another matter entirely. I hope to upgrade the forums to vBulletin soon... it is faster, more secure software. I think most people will like it over our current phpBB based forum. All members/posts/etc will be transferred to the new software.

PM me if you want to donate towards that and I will give you a PayPal address (Dwolla donations are also accepted). The DreamHost donation link, can only be used for hosting of this site, not outside expenses like vBulletin.

Comment

Well, **** me. I wanted to donate.

I guess that I'll just have to make a withdrawal from my PayPal account right after my deposit is complete.

Comment

Originally posted by PrivateBrain
                          I guess that I'll just have to make a withdrawal from my PayPal account right after my deposit is complete.
                          You don't have to do that. There is always an amount leftover from the collected donations every year and it will stay there for the next hosting bill, it can't be used for something else. So your donation is much appreciated.

The donation for the new software is something else though and has nothing to do with the hosting bill.

You can choose to withdraw and use it for the software donation, that's up to you.
                          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Working...
                          X