Lazytown.biz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazytown.biz

It was open a while ago, I wonder why have they closed it, now I can't see any of the news...

Re: Lazytown.biz

Originally posted by LazyTownWW
    It was open a while ago, I wonder why have they closed it, now I can't see any of the news...
    Must be because of the take over by Turner.
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

"My Realm" eh?

Seems to be under construction.

Comment

Looks like it's up and running again

Comment

I didn't like the changes, they deleted all news with the deals they did months ago and videos deleted, etc. I thought they changed full design, they didn't, but I didn't like the result as I said.

Comment

They should really fix this.

The only children’s programme filmed in HD,
            This may have been accurate back in 2004 but it's certainly not now.

This website must get redesigned 10 times a year.

Didn't this news item used to have mention of Blu-ray and digital releases? I see any mention of LazyTown being released on a proper format has been scrubbed in favor of news only mentioning more DVD releases in 2012 that no one gives a shit about. LazyTown is being re-released again on a format that's been obsolete for a decade, whoop dee doo.

Comment

-- dead link --
              Atleast that article is still up.

Comment

The link in the OP is very strange. It leads to a bunch of chinese text and looks like a huge blog.

Comment

Working...
                X