This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Search engine

When I search for Magnus, topics only, it doesn't display the largest topic of Magnus: The Big Magnus Topic, and it displays topic titles that doesn't have the word Magnus in it.. What's up with that? Can't we trust the Getlazy search engine anymore?

search.php?keywords=magnus&terms=all&author=&sc=1&sf=titleonly&sk=t&sd=d&sr=topics&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Re: Search engine

Originally posted by pooky
    When I search for Magnus, topics only, it doesn't display the largest topic of Magnus: The Big Magnus Topic, and it displays topic titles that doesn't have the word Magnus in it.. What's up with that? Can't we trust the Getlazy search engine anymore?

http://www.getlazy.net/forums/search.ph ... mit=Search
    It worked fine for me with both Magnus and Magnús I just choosed Display results as: Topics and I had Page 1 of 7 [ Search found 259 matches ] including The Big Magnus Topic.

Comment

Re: Search engine

Originally posted by Master Of Disguise
      Originally posted by pooky

search.php?keywords=magnus&terms=all&author=&sc=1&sf=titleonly&sk=t&sd=d&sr=topics&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search
      It worked fine for me with both Magnus and Magnús I just choosed Display results as: Topics and I had Page 1 of 7 [ Search found 259 matches ] including The Big Magnus Topic.
      Yeah that is not what I mean
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Working...
      X