LazyGames

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minecraft

That's an early version of my brothers skin, here's a better one.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by shane3x
      I was also considering re-creating LazyTown within the game if such a project hasn't been attempted/completed already.
      I haven't played it, but that sounds awesome. Do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
        I was also considering re-creating LazyTown within the game if such a project hasn't been attempted/completed already.
        You can play the classic version for free but it's quite different to how the game is now.

If you know where I can get some pictures which will allow me a good look of the buildings in LazyTown that would be great. So far I have this one map. The biggest issue will definitely be scaling but I think it's workable.

Comment

You can play the classic version for free but it's quite different to how the game is now.

If you know where I can get some pictures which will allow me a good look of the buildings in LazyTown that would be great. So far I have this map..
          The problem is that I don't have the time to invest to have the max amount of fun on Minecraft.

That's actually a really nice map, but to find good images your best bet is episodes.

Comment

• LazyGame

This game is just for fun and also for those who get bored a lot, this is how it works :
            Take a screenshot from an episode of LazyTown, cut a piece of it (it's not neccessary you can post the full screen if you want), post it and whoever finds from which episode and scene it is posts another one, sound funny and easy right ?
            For those who don't know how to take a screenshot from a video it doesn't work with the PrtScrn/SysRq button (everybody knows that but just in case) use Ctrl+I for WMP.
            Now the rules :
            - Don't post screenshots impossible to find for example sportacus doing an air split, Stephanie doing bingbang or Robbie making funny faces (this one is not that hard actually)
            - Also don't post screenshots easy to find for example Robbie in a disguise or Stephanie in her costumes, but like I said you can cut a piece of the screenshot to make it harder if you are posting one of these.
            - This game is MINE !
            And Since this is MY game I'mma go with the first screenshot :

Good Luck guys and I hope you like it.
            Enjoy :)

Comment

• Re: LazyGame

I think that's Robbie's brain
              Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Plaaaay Daaay

Comment

Sports Candy Festival?
                  [attachment=0:a94c3]Robbie.jpg[/attachment:a94c3]
                  Attached Files

Comment

Records day
                    this one is so easy, it's Pooky's favourite
                    [img]http://img842.**********.us/img842/8692/captureqrn.jpg[/img]

Comment

;)
                      Attached Files

Comment

"sportacussavesthetoys.png"

Comment

Originally posted by NaNixon
                          "sportacussavesthetoys.png"
                          What.. you think I'm that dumb? ;)

Comment

What.. you think I'm that dumb?
                            Nope, but you had me dumbfounded for a good few seconds.

Comment

Sports Day it is.

Comment

;)
                                I laughed at the picture, and laughed even louder when I saw it had a "description"
                                Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                                Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Working...
                                X