LazyGames

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: LazyGame

Damn.. I knew it was somewhere around that time in the series!

Comment

• Re: Ok I'm making a Lazytown game

So I have been developing my LazyTown game a bit over the last few weeks and have reached a point that I thought I would share with you guys if you are interested. This is what is being developed as the "final" version of the game. This version of the game is only playable through the introductory level. I hope you enjoy it, and as always, if you find anything that you think might be a bug or have any comments or suggestions, please feel free to express yourself.

Download the game here.

As well, if anybody follows my youtube and gives a damn about the games soundtrack, here are a few videos that are unlisted. They are not implemented in the game yet, but they will be.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNN8tw6E9o8
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFtLDmBtlmI

P.S. Only the easy mode button works right now.

Comment

Umm... the game ends once I get the bat and move a little bit foward, is that it or it's a bug ?
        You did a great job though I really mean it :) It's cool I also like the music x)

Comment

Originally posted by Master Of Disguise
          Umm... the game ends once I get the bat and move a little bit foward, is that it or it's a bug ?
          Haha yeah that's the end of the level. That's all I got for now.
          If you want to play more, you can try the demo I posted earlier in this topic.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
            Haha yeah that's the end of the level. That's all I got for now.
            If you want to play more, you can try the demo I posted earlier in this topic.
            Ah too bad, I enjoyed it though
            If you need some help let me know, with help I mean ideas for the story or the gameplay 'cause I can't help you in making it, I have no clue on how you do it
            Good luck :)

Comment

Aah the error again with my old test computer

[img]http://img577.**********.us/img577/4518/failgraphicgame.jpg[/img]
              Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Oh no ! my game is dying ! GO GO GO !
                [img]http://img252.**********.us/img252/1359/capturehs.jpg[/img]
                Who's ass is it ?

Comment

Originally posted by pooky
                  One of Pixel's games, but when does he play this..

Trash Trouble, playing this game with Stephanie and the room all messy then Stingy comes in and tells them to clean it up blablabla...
                  I found it with my eyes covered and both hands tied behind my back, lol nah just kiddin' but it was so easy 'cause I wanted to post it too few days ago
                  Birthday Surpise, And The Mayors, In Double Trouble

Comment

Originally posted by Ilovestephshoes
                    One of Pixel's games, but when does he play this..[img]
                    Trash Trouble, playing this game with Stephanie and the room all messy then Stingy comes in and tells them to clean it up blablabla...
                    I found it with my eyes covered and both hands tied behind my back, lol nah just kiddin' but it was so easy 'cause I wanted to post it too few days ago
                    Birthday Surpise,..
                    ehm.. don't know about that episodes but the picture is from Trash Trouble.
                    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

[img]http://img269.**********.us/img269/6524/lazykids.jpg[/img]

Comment

SportaFake

Comment

Originally posted by Ilovestephshoes
                          SportaFake
                          Yes that was the episode but you forgot to add a new picture, monsieur Juliuus ;)
                          Anyway I have enough in storage so..

Hmm, I need to make it a little bit harder for people like you, stingy and others maybe. Let's see if you can figure this one out hehe

[img]http://members.******.nl/lazytown/gl/ltspringgintheair.jpg[/img]

Comment

LazyTown Extra - Cleanup!

Comment

hm

Comment

hm
                                Maybe try something from the Extra series without the Mayor/Stingy segments?

Comment

Working...
                                X