Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ok I'm making a Lazytown game

if you say so

but, if i got that i wouldnt be able to carry on where i left off and i already know how to use this one

so.. i wasnt owned

Comment

Originally posted by Deep4t
      if you say so

but, if i got that i wouldnt be able to carry on where i left off and i already know how to use this one

so.. i wasnt owned
      I thought that was the case too. You can open your game in MMF2 and start where you left off. but mmf2 is exactly the same as TGF, just that it allows for extensions which is REALLY awsome. believe me if you know TFG1 you will know most of mmf2 dev

Comment

[youtube]2QNiUo-rGZY[/youtube]

Comment

Lazytown Boss teaser
          haha, awesome.
          Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
          Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Been working alot on the game, made the katana which will be the major part of the weaponary :)
            But if feel like im strafing too far from a real lazytown feel atm

Comment

ive learnt making this game that

making games isnt easy.

Comment

ive learnt making this game that

making games isnt easy.
                Tell me about it. I've been working on mine for years. 6 artists, 4 programmers and 1 musician later all I have to show for it is this: http://www.drewrysoft.com/InTheLabyrinth/itl.html

Comment

the thing is I have a lot of good ideas but. It just takes a lot longer than I would like to put them in the game.
                  And now ive kinda lost motivation and reached a block cause Ive got to do all of Sportacus's animations now and it's pretty hard tbh.

Comment

the thing is I have a lot of good ideas but. It just takes a lot longer than I would like to put them in the game.
                    And now ive kinda lost motivation and reached a block cause Ive got to do all of Sportacus's animations now and it's pretty hard tbh.
                    If only there was a way to get around animations... they are the most time consuming thing about making games

Comment

I could try some animations if ya want (still fully learning spriting)
                      btw what ive seen so far looks awesome cant wait for it to be finished

Comment

Originally posted by yhpets
                        But if feel like im strafing too far from a real lazytown feel atm
                        Yeah, it is that from the very beginning.

Comment

Originally posted by diesal11
                          I could try some animations if ya want (still fully learning spriting)
                          btw what ive seen so far looks awesome cant wait for it to be finished
                          well if you want, you could try to do Pixel (the character). Cause, well it's the only one ive had a lot of problem with tbh.
                          Just make sure he's similar style to Stephanie and Ziggy.
                          Doesnt matter if you use like existing sprites from other games as like a base to work on.

Comment

well if you want, you could try to do Pixel (the character). Cause, well it's the only one ive had a lot of problem with tbh.
                            Doesnt matter if you use like existing sprites from other games as like a base to work on.
                            Pixel it is,
                            Yeah i use "Template" sprites
                            I did a quick "Base" for him (no clothing)

threw it together in about 30 mins what u had in mind height wise, style ect. ect?(ignore the missing hair/other accessories will ad them when i get the body right)
                            oh and incase your wondering..i use MS paint

Edit: If you stretch it to the same size as your sprites it looks about the same

Comment

Originally posted by diesal11
                              Pixel it is,
                              Yeah i use "Template" sprites
                              I did a quick "Base" for him (no clothing)

threw it together in about 30 mins what u had in mind height wise, style ect. ect?(ignore the missing hair/other accessories will ad them when i get the body right)
                              oh and incase your wondering..i use MS paint

Edit: If you stretch it to the same size as your sprites it looks about the same
                              Where is his huge dong ?

Comment

Originally posted by yhpets
                                Where is his huge dong ?
                                Yeah, he's not one of the stereotype niggas lol. I hope he gets dressed well before the game starts ;)
                                Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X