LazyGames

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyGames

I've recently been going around on a sim-like thing called SECOND LIFE. You create your own worlds and people can visit and stuff. I was thnking how somoene should start making a lazytown one. That looks and has everything that lazytown does.

Re: Lazytown Virtual World on Second Life

Originally posted by merlin55
    I've recently been going around on a sim-like thing called SECOND LIFE. You create your own worlds and people can visit and stuff. I was thnking how somoene should start making a lazytown one. That looks and has everything that lazytown does.

I have a Nintendo DS game called "Animal Crossing" and you name the town and can create disins, i made my town name "LazyTown" and made my charters names "Stephanie,Stingy,Sportacus and Pixel"
    i disined all the clothes to look like the LazyTown Characters.
    is this what you mean?

Comment

Good idea, merlin55. It'll be a lot of work for whoever wants to do it. =P

StephanieStuntDouble, merlin55 is talking about an online game that is sort of similar to those Sims games.

What you did in Animal Crossing sounds interesting. Do you have any screenshots of what you did?

Comment

Originally posted by nindanjoe
        Good idea, merlin55. It'll be a lot of work for whoever wants to do it. =P

StephanieStuntDouble, merlin55 is talking about an online game that is sort of similar to those Sims games.

What you did in Animal Crossing sounds interesting. Do you have any screenshots of what you did?

i can get some! they'll be here soon!

Comment

Animal Crossing: City Folk is due out for the Wii in a week.

We should arrange an online get-together.

Comment

it's Animal Crossing: Let's Go To The City now. fail.

can i be the nerdy loli of the forum?

Comment

GTA LazyTown

Well, this winter I had some trouble with my computer and I lost a lot of data, including most of my game colection. Since I'm finnaly done with school, I'm reinstaling them. Just yesterday I've reinstaled GTA Vice City.While playing it I remembered some ytmnds I saw in the past...so what do you people think, how cool would it be to go around LT with someone like TV, CJ or RR (Robbie) doing what you do in a GTA-style game (I know you've discussed the LT CS map)?

Comment

Re: GTA LazyTown

Would you find things like remote control Sportacus shoes in Robbie's inventory???
                Count me in!

Comment

Re: GTA LazyTown

I once thought about shooping a GTALT image

Anyway, cool idea I'd buy that

Comment

Re: My LazyTown Game...

Originally posted by SonicStephanie
                    .he asked but I saw no one got interested with it !!!!
                    good idea man....but no answer means not no interest...maybe we don't have things like you are searching for...the only guy I know who could help you is BJ or Martin R. (crazytownmovie)...
                    Gallery

Comment

Ok I'm making a Lazytown game

Originally posted by ~Deep4t
                      its baaack. Got some new stuff, since i got the program back so i can work on it again

[youtube]2QNiUo-rGZY[/youtube] [youtube]6gjldzOxNn4[/youtube]

GRAPHICS
                      [img]http://img42.**********.us/img42/4650/graphicsd.png[/img][img]http://img194.**********.us/img194/8753/boxmokcopy.png[/img]

Comment

Ok I'm making a Lazytown game (Topic Split Test to Maths)

Currently doing the graphics. It's kinda retro. I'll keep you updated also I'll probably need a bit of help now and then to keep things accurate.
                        [img]http://img251.**********.us/img251/544/lazytownbgame.png[/img]

Also... is there anything on the back of Ziggys Cape cause i really cant rememeber =/

Comment

Re: Ok I'm making a Lazytown game

Stephs hair band should be dark purple :>

Comment

Stephs hair band should be dark purple :>

Comment

Very cool :)

Comment

Working...
                              X