LazyGames

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: LazyGame

Prince Stingy your highness what you're doing is against the rules, you didn't guess the last photo posted and you uploaded a photo which is... well... I mean LOL how many clouds are shown in every episode ? like hundreds ? and how many episodes are there ?
    It'll be ok if you change it.
    btw guys why are you laughing ? and who's dumb ? I smell something fishy

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
      ;)
      Sportacus Saves the Toys

Comment

Originally posted by Master Of Disguise
        Prince Stingy your highness what you're doing is against the rules, you didn't guess the last photo posted and you uploaded a photo which is... well... I mean LOL how many clouds are shown in every episode ? like hundreds ? and how many episodes are there ? It'll be ok if you change it.
        I neglected to answer the picture before this because of its declared obviousness. But if you really want... it's Dancing Dreams!
        And actually, my picture isn't against the rules! I just thought I'd give you guys a challenge.
        There is one definite answer, and Lazycus got it!

Originally posted by Lazycus
        Sports Day it is.
        Sports Day has a different, much brighter color pallette than every other episode, as well as some different looking clouds. From what I understand this is because as far as released episodes go, this was the first to be filmed. You can see many differences and curiosities in the episode that reflect it.

Comment

Calm down lol this game is made for fun afterall, my bad I didn't notice this stuff :
          Originally posted by Stingy
          Sports Day has a different, much brighter color pallette than every other episode, as well as some different looking clouds. From what I understand this is because as far as released episodes go, this was the first to be filmed. You can see many differences and curiosities in the episode that reflect it.
          Sorry I'm not that smart
          Mr. Mayor, wrong answer and what the hell is that ? Batman in LazyTown ?

Comment

I know this one's WAY to easy, but...
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mrusername1000000
              Defeeted
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Ilovestephshoes
                Defeeted
                That Pic, Dancing Duel

Comment

Defeeted
                  That Pic, Dancing Duel
                  Photo found by the poster himself, lol why did you do that ?
                  Well the game goes on
                  [img]http://img684.**********.us/img684/6046/capturerub.jpg[/img]
                  mrusername1000000, nice quality you got there, where did you get it from ?

Comment

There's an official lazytown youtube channel called "LazyTownTube", got loads of videos in 720p quality, although most only last about 30 seconds. It's got episode previews and songs and stuff. Check it out! Oh, there's also another channel simply called "lazytown", which has got one or two extras. :)

Comment

There's an official lazytown youtube channel called "LazyTownTube", got loads of videos in 720p quality, although most only last about 30 seconds. It's got episode previews and songs and stuff. Check it out! Oh, there's also another channel simply called "lazytown", which has got one or two extras.
                      I swear they're the same channel...

Comment

Originally posted by NaNixon
                        There's an official lazytown youtube channel called "LazyTownTube", got loads of videos in 720p quality, although most only last about 30 seconds. It's got episode previews and songs and stuff. Check it out! Oh, there's also another channel simply called "lazytown", which has got one or two extras.
                        First they made LazyTownTube, while the process for claiming the LazyTown channel was in progress. Before those 2 channels there was a private channel of Huni who had also different HD video's uploaded, but he deleted everything :(
                        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by pooky
                          First they made LazyTownTube, while the process for claiming the LazyTown channel was in progress. Before those 2 channels there was a private channel of Huni who had also different HD video's uploaded, but he deleted everything :(
                          Yeah, people had posted comments on his channel asking why he deleted his LT stuff. He said that LT Entertainment had asked him to, as they had LazytownTube/lazytown or whatever! :?

Comment

Originally posted by pooky
                            Yeah, people had posted comments on his channel asking why he deleted his LT stuff. He said that LT Entertainment had asked him to, as they had LazytownTube/lazytown or whatever! :?
                            He had some extra-ordinary clips on there, Go Step Go, Pirate (Holidaymix), Welcome To LT (different languages), full episode in HD.. don't know if that's comong back but I guess not.

Originally posted by Master Of Disguise
                            Well the game goes on
                            [img]Flashback: The mayor gives sunflowers to Bessie, who is allergic to it...lol
                            Swiped Sweets

Try this one:
                            [img]http://img560.**********.us/img560/8145/croc1v.jpg[/img]
                            Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

:? Hmmm, not sure about that one, looks like a Season 2 episode. Don't really care for season 2, the puppets look even more retarded and Julianna looks WAY to old to be playing Stephanie, but that's just my opinion. I definitely prefer season 1, though.

Comment

The only fault in season 2 is the wig. A mayor fault it is indeed.

Haunted Castle.

Comment

Working...
                                X