Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Phanie Unit Needed! Shoopers Creating Help Wanted!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Phanie Unit needed, shoopers creating help wanted!

Originally posted by BGelais
    Ok guys, it's time to reveal the secret software i use for Phanies... but it was not a secret! I planning to share Phanie's with you guys in legacy, so you'll have chance to build your own in your video.
    Ok Bruno, Got all the programs you use, the voices, everything. The only thing I'm having trouble with is the voice tone. I know about the pitch, but I'm not sure about the stretching that your using. I tried the stretch in Vegas, but it seemed to sound better without. Also, my audio doesn't sound as professional as yours! :? Not sure what your doing to it in Vegas, other than the pitch change. Would really like some pointers (maybe a tutorial) if you get the time. Thanks and keep up with the cool LT clips!

Comment

Originally posted by Dominik@LazyTown
      Ok Bruno, Got all the programs you use, the voices, everything. The only thing I'm having trouble with is the voice tone. I know about the pitch, but I'm not sure about the stretching that your using. I tried the stretch in Vegas, but it seemed to sound better without. Also, my audio doesn't sound as professional as yours! :? Not sure what your doing to it in Vegas, other than the pitch change. Would really like some pointers (maybe a tutorial) if you get the time. Thanks and keep up with the cool LT clips!
      Nice poeple interesting building their phanie!! ^^ in fact guys, The Phanie Units project is more a collective project i planning.

ok I'll eventualy make tutorials about it on youtube when i get time. as for stretching voice. In vegas, right click the audio clip you placed on the project and choose, property, there is a time-stretch pitch shit method you can choose. generaly i use Elastique-monophonic or speech method, here i can change the pitch, as for stereo clip i use pro, that can change the formant and pitch independently.

btw: I rework the second part of: CARAMELPHANIE VIsit LAzytown, cause it was not well recieved last time i posted, I also removed the JOnk Eeye crush and melancholic clips. A scoop i can tell you is, there will be M-Phanie unit featured on it! Also removed the Jonk Eeye's Color Me Good music video for a reason that i recieve a lot more hate cote than love too.

Comment

I'm not sure if this thread is still going since I only see posts from April '13. Here is a new phanie unit I call Cutyphanie

Comment

Her is one I call Xphanie. Hope its acceptable. Just a refinement of a jpeg I processed through FaceFilter.

Comment

Originally posted by lazyk View Post
            ...Here is a new phanie unit I call Cutyphanie
            Nice. Looks like Amy Pond ... with hair.

Comment

Here is original frame used.

Comment

Thanks for that pictures.

Comment

Working...
                X