Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LazyTown Curiosities - Did Stephanie stayed only for the summer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LazyTown Curiosities

In The Episode " Sports Day ", In Start Sportacus Tiene Upside-down The Crystal, or They Turned this Scene! IT'S STEPHER TIME IT'S HAMMER TIME :fatty:

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Yes, i agree what the duece..

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

...no comment.

in Lazy Rockets, Stingy paints an extra 1 onto Ziggys car on one side, but a few seconds later, there are extra 1's on all the other sides of his car too.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

In Lazytown's New Superhero, when they're singing take a vacation, in every camera angle steph is in by herself, the chair is pink...but when it zooms out the chair is blue....

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

In the song "I wanna dance" in the episode Dancing Dreams, Robbie puts a rose in his mouth, then later dances with Stephanie IT'S STEPHER TIME , while dancing, it is show with him not having a rose in his mouth, a few seconds later he spits it out.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Hm this thread is getting more like Lance Bass.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by jobe9779
                Originally posted by ooozmin
                Hm this thread is getting more like Lance Bass.
                unemployed?
                no, GAY!

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by Alan314159
                  I'm not sure whether this counts as a goof, but it was pretty strange.

Sports Day was being shown on TMF the other day, and when they sang the song Energy, Stingy's second line was completely missing
                  The music was still playing in the background, so it wasn't a problem with my tape recorder. It sounded like they'd just forgotten to dub that line in.
                  It was supposed to go -

Sportacus: If you wanna jump around
                  Stingy: You need energy
                  Sportacus: There's nothing really like it.....

But it was -

Sportacus: If you wanna jump around
                  *Big gap, with puppets still miming in background :) *
                  Sportacus: There's nothing really like it.....

I checked my DVD and the line was as it should be, so evidently someone spotted the cock-up before it was released.
                  I noticed this on the TMF version, however the following week I watched it on CBeebies, Stingy sung his line. Has anyone else noticed that Stephanie sings the song higher than she does on the album?

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

If anyone has the 2008 LazyTown annual, they will noticed that it says Stingy is 6 years old, but in 'Happy Brush Day' Stingy says to the Birthday Fairy (Robbie's best outfit, closely followed by Miss Roberta) "You owe me 8 years of back presents, with interest!"

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

it says he's six on a few things. maybe they were trying to make alliteration. i think it says something like "six year old stingy is simply selfish".

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by Racoon
                        it says he's six on a few things. maybe they were trying to make alliteration. i think it says something like "six year old stingy is simply selfish".
                        How could they lie to us, just to get some extra marks on their English GCSE Exam?! *sulks*

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by sportagirl_10.5
                          Originally posted by Racoon
                          How could they lie to us, just to get some extra marks on their English GCSE Exam?! *sulks*
                          you get pratically anything for extra marks in GCSE english lanugage exams these days. unsing a few clauses and "complex (simple) sentances" get you a C. spelling DEFINITELY will impress the examiners! ha!

Comment

Working...
                          X