Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown Curiosities video played backwards

LazyTown Curiosities

Theres a video I found on youtube which is all about apparent hidden messages in lazytown, when the songs are played backwards, "Lazytown Backmasking" I think it was called.... The video was laughable really... I've researched backmasking a lot, and this seems to me people picking words out of thin air!

LazyTown Curiosities

Proof that anything can be about drugs with a little effort.

But come on. "When things start to grow, good stuff starts to flow"? If that's not innuendo, I don't know what is.

Despite how ridiculous the article is, moments like this are hilarious:

The song takes a sudden turn for the cynical as Robbie sneeringly suggests that if the children want to join him, they will also have to 'walk up a mountain', 'go camping' and 'always stay outdoors'. When Robbie's motives are questioned by Ziggy, he hurtfully belittles him, revealing it was just a vicious, humiliating joke. Cult Psychology 101 is now in session.
    Makes you wonder though. What isn't slang for drugs?

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

eh

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Could be one of those three-fold telescope, although I don't have a pic of his telescope atm to check if it can be folded...

http://nauticalcrafts.indobase.com/i...7-N19P01R1.jpg

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by BusyTown
          Could be one of those three-fold telescope, although I don't have a pic of his telescope atm to check if it can be folded...

http://nauticalcrafts.indobase.com/i...7-N19P01R1.jpg
          It folds in and out. I think it's made of 3 sections.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by sportafake
            In The Episode " Sports Day ", In Start Sportacus Tiene Upside-down The Crystal, or They Turned this Scene!
            I've just seen Sports Day again, and now this comment makes so much more sense.
            At the very beginning, I noticed that the peak of Sportacus' hat was over the wrong side, and then in the next shot I noticed his crystal was also back-to-front. Apart from those first few shots, everything else seems to be back round the right way though.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

yeah, the flip the picture constantly. i think they think no one will notice because they jump rapidly from shot to shot, but it's still pretty noticeable.

ones i noticed recently were: in new superhero they flip sportacus when they're doing the take a vaction song. and in dancing dreams they flip the puppets in the scene where stephanie is leaving. there's lots and lots of other times too. but yeah.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Now, see, I could understand why they might think they can get away with flipping some of the puppets or Stephanie or even Robbie, as they pretty much have left-right symmetry (except Ziggy and Pixel), but Sportacus? The guy who ALWAYS wears his hat over the same side, and has numbers plastered all over his outfit?
                What, do they think kids are blind?
                Plus, why do they have to flip it at all? Is it just for aesthetic reasons?

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

I'm not sure if this counts as a goof, but I thought it was a bit odd.

The opening theme in Icelandic contains the line "Það er Glanni góðyr með gildrurnar sem Sportakus kippir í lag", and yet when I watched the episode Hver er Íþróttaálfurinn? (lit. Who is Íþróttaálfurinn?) aka Sportacus Who?, he was always referred to as either Íþróttaálfurinn or Íþróttaálfur. Admittedly I've only seen the one episode, but I would've thought he would've been called the same thing in all of them.

If the kids never call him Sportacus/Sportakus, then why is that name used in Littu inn í Latabæ?
                  Can anyone shed some light?

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

I just figured it was so that it fitted in with the tune.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by thecurseofblondie
                      Theres a video I found on youtube which is all about apparent hidden messages in lazytown, when the songs are played backwards, "Lazytown Backmasking" I think it was called.... The video was laughable really... I've researched backmasking a lot, and this seems to me people picking words out of thin air!
                      stnap rey pord stnap rey pord stnap rey pord stnap rey pord

Anyone reaching for their belts yet?

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

i dropped mine

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

In Records Day, the headline of Bessie's newspaper reads "Mayor Meanswell snores to loud". If I lived in LazyTown, I think I'd shoot the editor of LazyTown News for that.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by Alan314159
                            In Records Day, the headline of Bessie's newspaper reads "Mayor Meanswell snores to loud". If I lived in LazyTown, I think I'd shoot the editor of LazyTown News for that.
                            I think if i was the editor for lazytown news i'd probably shit myself in glee that I lived in lazytown. :o

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

nn
                              Originally posted by Alan314159
                              lol I can never help but to notice that all the time

Comment

Working...
                              X