Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown Curiosities - Wrong Stephanie calender season 3

LazyTown Curiosities

I'm not sure if we ever discussed about the wrong Steph on the calender in season 3...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4PM2naWNiQ#t=84
    Gallery

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
    I'm not sure if we ever discussed about the wrong Steph on the calender in season 3...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4PM2naWNiQ#t=84
    I noticed it actually.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Yup, I noticed that.
      Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
      Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

in "Secret Friends Day" Sportacus did a trip to iceland just for a glas of fresh water...the display of his arm-band thingy shows that he's starting somewhere eastern behind the Pacific...probably between Japan, North Korea or Russia...at 11:25 he says "back to lazytown"...hence Lazytown is actually located in Asia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VE_0mVf2fLo&t=556
        Gallery

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
          in "Secret Friends Day" Sportacus did a trip to iceland just for a glas of fresh water...the display of his arm-band thingy shows that he's starting somewhere eastern behind the Pacific...probably between Japan, North Korea or Russia...at 11:25 he says "back to lazytown"...hence Lazytown is actually located in Asia
          Noooo! I will not accept!! >___<

but in regards to all the other things posted in here I can't believe somebody found that Joker video game reference. Just insane. :/

Season 3 or 4 had any references to the Stageplays?

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by merlin55 View Post
            Season 3 or 4 had any references to the Stageplays?
            One big one that come immediately to mind is that "Robbie's Dream Team" is loosely based off of the Glaumbæjargengið.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Looking online for a certain Theatre programme, I came across a name that looked familiar.
              The guy that played Sportacus in the UK live show, Julian Essex-Spurrier, once played Rocky in The Rocky Horror Show.
              See, here he is, doing the arm pose and standing next to an actress in a wig and pink dress LINK
              Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
              Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
                Stephanie arrived in LazyTown almost 10 years ago. There have only been 2 birthdays and they've belonged to the same person.
                Three birthdays. Don't forget Sportacus' birthday in the episode where Robbie builds a wall in Lazytown

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone else noticed the many parodies and culture references in the show? Here is a list of those I haven't noticed in this thread so far:
                Pixel TV: Robbie jumping on the couch like Ton Cruise on Oprah, the dancing tune sounds like "Gilligan's Island Theme"
                Little Pink Riding Hood: Obviously ;)
                Who is Who: The contest is like "Dancing with the stars"
                The Wizard of LazyTown: Harry Potter, Robbie looks like Dumbledore
                The purple panther: Pink Panther and Ocean Eleven (Robbie tries to get the crystal)
                Lazy Cup: Robbie calls himself after Ronaldo
                Time to learn: Robbie as Agnus Young from AC/DC
                Roboticus: RoboCop
                Breakfast at Stephanies: Breakfast at Tiffany's, even if the story has nothing to do with the book.
                First Day of the Summer: Reminds me of the novel and movie "I am Legend", where we have the last men on earth, also Stingy and Ziggy do a reference to James Cameron's "Titanic" on the wooden boat.
                Scavanger Hunt: Robbie sees a Michael Jackson outfit and says: "Too Mikey" before doing a moonwalk
                The Last Sportscandy: Abraham Lincoln. The way Robbie tears out the apple tree it looks like it's a parody on "Abraham Lincoln - Vampire Hunter" (horrible movie)
                Maybe Johnny SportscandySeed is also based on a character.
                Ziggy's Talking Teddy: the teddy saying bad things kinda reminds me of old horror movies, like the character Chucky. After all, it made Ziggy extremely sad.

- - - Updated - - -

Also: In First Day of the Summer Stephanie is on the beach wearing her pink leggins. Why we don't see her barefoot? This is what you do on the beach, right? While walking in the sand.
                Julianna didn't do it and Chloe doesn't too.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by LT-Fan View Post
                  Also: In First Day of the Summer Stephanie is on the beach wearing her pink leggins. Why we don't see her barefoot? This is what you do on the beach, right? While walking in the sand.
                  Julianna didn't do it and Chloe doesn't too.
                  The writers saw no need to show that. They're more concerned with telling the story, not appeasing fetishists.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by LazyYardigans View Post
                    ...appeasing fetishists.
                    Stephanie walking around barefoot on a beach is hardly "appeasing fetishists". It's just strange, is all; you'd generally walk barefoot through sand.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Incidental bare feet are the best kind. No shirts, no shoes, e pluribus.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by boblbee View Post
                        Stephanie walking around barefoot on a beach is hardly "appeasing fetishists". It's just strange, is all; you'd generally walk barefoot through sand.
                        I agree, boblbee. Also it is healthy to walk barefoot. How can a little girl walking barefoot appease fetishists? It is normal that people walk in the sand barefoot.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl View Post
                          Looking online for a certain Theatre programme, I came across a name that looked familiar.
                          The guy that played Sportacus in the UK live show, Julian Essex-Spurrier, once played Rocky in The Rocky Horror Show.
                          See, here he is, doing the arm pose and standing next to an actress in a wig and pink dress LINK
                          I don't know what he does exactly but he did a lot of plays and is a good dancer too.
                          He was the second best looking Sportacus

Click image for larger version

Name:	Lazytown110708-296a.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.8 KB
ID:	148940
                          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

I honestly just noticed that Bessie stopped wearing her pink, plaid suit after S3...

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by LazyYardigans View Post
                              I honestly just noticed that Bessie stopped wearing her pink, plaid suit after S3...
                              Bessie loves fashion and through the episodes she wears different outfits.

Bessie in Let's Go To The Moon (Season 4)

Name:	lets_go_to_the_moon_bessie.jpg
Size:	113.6 KB
ID:	148961

Bessie in The Greatest Gift (Season 3)

Name:	3 greatest_gift_bessie.jpg
Size:	139.7 KB
ID:	148962

Bessie in Birthday Surprise (Season 2)

Name:	2 birthday_surprise_bessie.jpg
Size:	226.7 KB
ID:	148963

Bessie in Welcome To LazyTown (Season 1)

Name:	1 welcome_to_lazytown_bessie.jpg
Size:	140.5 KB
ID:	148964

Other season 4 Bessie outfit (Ghoststoppers / Robbie's Dreamteam)

Name:	4 ghoststoppers_bessie.jpg
Size:	135.5 KB
ID:	148965 Click image for larger version

Name:	4 robbies_dreamteam_bessie.jpg
Size:	137.3 KB
ID:	148966
                              Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Working...
                              X