LazyTown Curiosities - Magnus and Julianna are very close in height

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LazyTown Curiosities

Ahahaha!! Excellent find, calc! The LazyTown guys indeed have an awesome sense of humor XD

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

omg. robbie AND star trek.

*falls over...*

one of my e-mail addys begins with 'startrekgirl...."

i am a TOTAL nerd trekkie

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Everyone in the world knows the vulcan hand thingy, even those who have never seen a single Trek episode (as I hadn't until recently).
        I don't think that quite qualifies as an "inside joke", which implies that only "insiders" will get it.

Originally posted by LT girl
        one of my e-mail addys begins with 'startrekgirl...."
        Haha. Do you always name yourself after your favourite TV shows and just add "girl" on the end?

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

I thought it was pretty funny!
          Stretchy Stretchy!!

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

In Rockin' Robbie, the Mayor points out that if Johnny B. Badd ate bananas his fans would eat bananas too. It kind of pokes fun at how Sportacus is a role model like that as well.

True enough, I've been eating more fruit since I started watching LazyTown.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

In the Lazy Genie when Stingy Says:''Wishing Wishing''
              and then Stephanie:''Maybe you should Start Digging Digging''

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Whenever Robbie's disguise comes off at the end of the episode, everyone calls him Robbie Rotten.

A clear reference to the character Robbie Rotten.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by Ultra Magnus
                  Whenever Robbie's disguise comes off at the end of the episode, everyone calls him Robbie Rotten.

A clear reference to the character Robbie Rotten.
                  made me LOL for real

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

[img]http://img511.**********.us/img511/9484/pixelsetiph0.png[/img]

That's SETI@home on Pixel's screen there! He's helping to search for alien signals!!

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by CJVercetti
                      Is that from Ziggy's Alien by any chance?
                      I would venture a guess that is was. Otherwise it would make pretty much no sense.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

LOL, that Linux cap should be here

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by CJVercetti
                          Is that from Ziggy's Alien by any chance?
                          I got that from Zap It, actually. But it probably is in Ziggy's Alien too. I don't have a copy of that episode to go check, so if someone else can...

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

It seems that the Pixel's computer may be more real than we think :o

http://www.geocities.com/rzxgamer/ltlinuxlol.png

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Man it is JUST AMAZING how much effort they put into each episode and all of the props!

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Shinju_Chan just made a great post at her deviantart page about Sportacus, him being an elf, and her newest artwork based on this.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/58188049/

(a bit of what I wanted to show you guys is below)

I based this picture on a more centuries' old ancestral depiction of the ‘wiskies’ (Or ‘wispies’; to which I’m pretty certain now that Íþróttaálfur (Sportacus) is) What I mean by this is that I wanted to depict how a child of .. let’s say, of the 19th century might have envisioned a visit from the Íþróttaálfur, and coincides with the more common and traditional reported sightings made of these fast moving elfin beings ---That they lept down from the treetops to play with children who were alone in the fields. Because of that I tried to make this look like a illustration you might find in a old Victorian children’s book of fairy tales.

Wisks are usually defined as, “any fast, fleetly moving wind sprite., a nimble elf." . Flitting all about, this particular elfin creature is perfectly at home in lofty places overhead: Sprinting across roof tops, through trees, or even riding the backs of birds, etc. They are classified with liosalfar (light-elves) that are typically Scandinavian in appearance and characterized by light brown to blonde hair with pale complexions and blue eyes. Here, the Íþróttaálfur looks down upon a group of children at play.

-- that is awesome ^_^

Comment

Working...
                                X