• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LazyTown Curiosities

-

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

I cleaned this topic for a bit as you can see. I placed new links, resized the images and moved all the off topic conversations at a better place ;) I can not satisfied everybody but I do my best. Please try to stay on topic as far as it's possible. This topic for example went in two offtopic directions, one about soccer and one about doctors, so I moved those posts to the 'general forum'

Any questions about your post you can ask here
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by pooky
        ...moved all the off topic conversations at a better place...
        So I now talk about the Doctor in a soccer thread for no reason and look like a complete moron? :?

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by Lazycus
          ...moved all the off topic conversations at a better place...
          So I now talk about the Doctor in a soccer thread for no reason and look like a complete moron? :?
          I wasn't quite ready yet, now you have your own topic ;)
          viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2321

and a PM will do better or ask here
          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Oh, the title is now too ''formal'', but well it's the same so IT'S STEPHER TIME .

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

What a WGO moment...

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

During "I Can Move"
                When the lyrics are "I love to dance and I can move now"
                Stephanie mouths "I love to dance but I can't move now"
                True story. Check it!

http://anonym.to/?http://www.mediafire.com/?my2owrmz2ov

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

I cleaned this topic for a bit as you can see. I placed new links, resized the images and moved all the off topic conversations at a better place ;) I can not satisfied everybody but I do my best. Please try to stay on topic as far as it's possible. This topic for example went in two offtopic directions, one about soccer and one about doctors, so I moved those posts to the 'general forum'

But I never read the General Discussion forum... I noticed you moved some of my other posts there... :( My comments... in a place I don't go to...

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by sportagirl_10.5

But I never read the General Discussion forum... I noticed you moved some of my other posts there... :( My comments... in a place I don't go to...
                    Than you should not place any offtopic conversations in a LazyTown Discussion forum ;) I would strongly advise you to look at the getlazy forum in it's total and read those other (not LT related) topics too, it expends your horizon and increases your knowledge

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by Stingy
                      During "I Can Move"
                      When the lyrics are "I love to dance and I can move now"
                      Stephanie mouths "I love to dance but I can't move now"
                      True story. Check it!

http://anonym.to/?http://www.mediafire.com/?my2owrmz2ov
                      Anyway, on topic again ;) I see her definately say 'but' haha. great find !

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

No! That lyrics was broken of course! IT'S STEPHER TIME

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by PolarFox
                          No! That lyrics was broken of course! IT'S STEPHER TIME
                          I love your fox, Polarfox. I just love to pester Pooky with offtopicing

Comment

Working...
                          X