X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by Sportsicus View Post
    She needed to look younger i suppose.
    Only problem is, that the editing is making her look older.. Wouldn't you agree?
    I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Originally posted by Fox View Post
      Only problem is, that the editing is making her look older.. Wouldn't you agree?
      I'm not sure if it's complete editing persé; I mean, the original photograph has Steph in a squint-ier position. The Nick Jr. photograph seems like a new shot... or face, for that matter. And boredjedi's skirt points. I'd imagine just getting older-Julianna in a close accurate position. If not... then just pasting the head on the previous shot.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by ParvizHalimov View Post
      Can you share it?
      You can easily download them from here in the aspect ration wider than the DVD release.
      http://www.getlazy.net/forums/showth...ps-(US-amp-UK)

Comment

Really interesting

- - - Updated - - -

Ha, you know, you are right..... i was kinda not paying much attentive yesterday, i guess! The fanfic site is down, and it is driving me bananas!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LazyYardigans View Post
          You can easily download them from here in the aspect ration wider than the DVD release.
          http://www.getlazy.net/forums/showth...ps-(US-amp-UK)
          No, i just wanted listen up to French episodes. Thus, maybe it would be on ISO files, right? (if we want to switch languages)

Comment

Originally posted by LazyYardigans View Post
            I'm not sure if it's complete editing persé; I mean, the original photograph has Steph in a squint-ier position. The Nick Jr. photograph seems like a new shot... or face, for that matter. And boredjedi's skirt points. I'd imagine just getting older-Julianna in a close accurate position. If not... then just pasting the head on the previous shot.
            I'm sorry, but you are wrong. This is NOT a new picture. If you really look into details, you'll see that her eyebrows are exactly at the same visibility.
            Besides that, her overly dramatic lashes are also identical. Look at her right eye (left side). You'll see that the biggest lash has the exact same curve. She has three visible lower lashes at the original pic, and would you believe it, she has the same number on the edited version. Her wig has a straying hair over her right eye too, and that is also the same for both versions.

Now I get that they could ask for her to stand the same way, they could ask her to smile the same way, heck, they could even get the original picture as a reference for the photographer to look at, but they could never, and I repeat never have those two similarities to occur.

Anyway, this is of course not to mention the fact, that Swiped Sweets was released in Aug. 2004. A whole two years before season 2, and before Julianna actually looked like that.

So yes, it is an edited version. And we can still ask ourselves the question of why they would ever resize her head.

Comment

Originally posted by Fox View Post
              Anyway, this is of course not to mention the fact, that Swiped Sweets was released in Aug. 2004. A whole two years before season 2, and before Julianna actually looked like that.
              If the Swiped Sweets DVD was released in 2004, why was "When We Play in a Band" included, and the copyright (and files produced) say "2006"?

Comment

Okay okay, then disregard that last fact. But that still doesn't change much about the other points.. ;)

Comment

Both stephs. Head size is now the same size. Body and wig is a size smaller on the right one and the shoes are one size larger.

Click image for larger version

Name:	steph_pose_flamingo1.png
Views:	1
Size:	483.5 KB
ID:	149050
                  Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
                    Both stephs. Head size is now the same size. Body and wig is a size smaller on the right one and the shoes are one size larger.
                    I like how we are arguing which one is more fake, because they are both very altered in their own different ways. Still, I stand by my original statement that the right Stephanie there is closer to real.

Comment

I found a behind the scene photo of almost the same Stephanie pose. This photo was taken on 30 januari 2004 during the filming of the episode The Lazy Dance.
                      I had to mirror the middle Stephanie to compare with the others. You can see that on the diadem and bracelets. I believe the shots of the left and right Stephanies are taken during this same time because of the diadem, the diamond shaped buttons on the diadem are not quite symetrical placed. In other episodes of the first season I have not seen it like that. So that is one of my arguments that it must be taken during the same time.

The size of the face is the same as the left and right Stephanie. The height is the same as the left Stephanie and so is the color of the skin. The smile is more pronounced and the eyes are more closed (asian Stephanie :p ). Maybe they had to reshape that. Still I think the right Stephanie is more shopped.

Name:	steph_compare_shoops_9-4.png
Size:	749.0 KB
ID:	149054

-------
                      Her face didn't change that much in 2 years, it became relatively smaller.

Name:	steph_compare_shoops_9-4_crazy.jpg
Size:	125.4 KB
ID:	149055

14th of July at TCA MTV Networks, 2005
                      33rd Annual Creative Arts Daytime Emmy Awards at the Kodak Theatre in Los Angeles, april 22, 2006
                      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

that I agree on

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5987[/ATTACH]
                          This is turning into pure detective work.. Good points.

Comment

...height is the same as the left Stephanie and so is the color of the skin...
                            good job pooks but in what universe is that the same skin...JRM was never tanned like that...she's a "Weißwurst" (probably due to her irish roots) and it is impossible that she got a complexion like that on a natural way...
                            Gallery

Comment

I'll be damned if the "#5" character was not a caricature of Steinn Ármann Magnússon, the actor who portrayed Ziggy in Áfram Latibær and Glanni Glæpur í Latabæ.

Name:	ziggy.png
Size:	1.63 MB
ID:	149106

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
                                I'll be damned if the "#5" character was not a caricature of Steinn Ármann Magnússon, the actor who portrayed Ziggy in Áfram Latibær and Glanni Glæpur í Latabæ.
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]6043[/ATTACH]
                                Where is this from?

Comment

Working...
                                X