Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LazyTown Curiosities - Did Stephanie stayed only for the summer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown Curiosities - Did Stephanie stayed only for the summer?

LazyTown Curiosities

here's another goof up type thing. if Stephanie's staying for the summer, why did they go to school, and have two winters?

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by Racoon
    here's another goof up type thing. if Stephanie's staying for the summer, why did they go to school, and have two winters?
    You're not the first person to point that out, believe me.
    However, the two winter episodes could've arguably happened within the same week, let alone the whole season (as in weather, not television scheduling). They may have been aired quite far apart, but the airing order is all screwed up anyway.

Anyway, a bigger issue would be that in Welcome to LazyTown Sporty hadn't even heard of the place, but in Defeeted they make a reference to him performing a sports stunt "every year", which implies that it'd been going on for a couple of years at least.
    But this can be explained away by the fact that Defeeted was only the second ep they made for the series, whereas Welcome to LazyTown was the sixth.

There are a few inconsistencies throughout the first couple of eps which may be due to the fact that they might not have locked down their bible yet.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

If you wanted a working timeline with decent continuity you could probably say that Stephanie left after the summer and Sportacus stayed, then after a year or two Stephanie came back to stay full-time. There would be a few years between the first two episodes in which Sportacus can introduce some yearly things like his sportacular stunt thing etc that the other kids would have to explain to Stephanie.

But only someone who really can't live with simple continuity problems in a kids show would do such a thing.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

CAUSE IT'S ****ING LAZYTOWN

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Well, honestly, would you LEAVE LAZY TOWN?! I wouldnt, and so would a lot of people lol/

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by EmporerStingy
            Well, honestly, would you LEAVE LAZY TOWN?! I wouldnt, and so would a lot of people lol/
            I think all my manhood would drasticly decrease if i lived there for a while...

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by yhpets
              All of it?
              Surely not.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Why?, doesnt make much sense..

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Because steph would make me dance silly dances which would be too hard to resist?!

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Because steph would make me dance silly dances which would be too hard to resist?!
                    Well, you have a point there, but it doesnt imasculate you, you need to be more open, dancing doesnt make less of a man.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

[quote=EmporerStingy]
                      Originally posted by "Racoon":2e94b
                      Well, you have a point there, but it doesnt imasculate you, you need to be more open, dancing doesnt make less of a man.[/quote:2e94b]

Ofc but it totally depends on the dance

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Totally needs moar sensual latin dances including Steph IT'S STEPHER TIME

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

[quote=yhpets][quote=EmporerStingy]
                          Originally posted by "EmporerStingy":af66d
                          Originally posted by "Racoon":af66d
                          Well, you have a point there, but it doesnt imasculate you, you need to be more open, dancing doesnt make less of a man.[/quote:af66d]

Ofc but it totally depends on the dance [/quote:af66d]

Well, thats a good point, but im sure she wont make any girly dances, you don't HAVE to dance, but then again who could resist? And it is most likely that you wont be able to resist >=]

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

k.

umm, in Friends Forever, Stephanie has a photo of all the kids and herself, taken in My Treehouse, but later on in My Treehouse, Stingy had ripped the photo in half.

magic?

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

k.

umm, in Friends Forever, Stephanie has a photo of all the kids and herself, taken in My Treehouse, but later on in My Treehouse, Stingy had ripped the photo in half.

magic?
                              You lucker, I want stephanie invited to my treehouse also!

Comment

Working...
                              X