• Time
  • Show
Clear All

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by CJVercetti
    Originally posted by jobe9779
    Originally posted by Zafa
    Originally posted by Racoon
    in Cry Dinosaur, when Stephanie hugs Sportacus, her hair gets stuck in his crystal.
    why didnt they just reshoot that part? lazytowns pretty unprofessional
    Cause it brought the lulz.
    probz coz they did it good, and its a kids show so they thought no little kid will go "mummy stephanie just got caught on sportacus's crystal!"

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by Incommodo
      In Lazytown's New Superhero, when they're singing take a vacation, in every camera angle steph is in by herself, the chair is pink...but when it zooms out the chair is blue....
      Becuase they shoot, may takes of the song, they did one of stephanie in front a pink chair, and then they took another one with sportacus in front of the blue chair, a good example of this is the song "teamwork" they do heaps of shots, stephanie in the flower circle [ all hail the flower circle] and then her with stingy and that.
      do you get it?

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by sportagirl_10.5
        If anyone has the 2008 LazyTown annual, they will noticed that it says Stingy is 6 years old, but in 'Happy Brush Day' Stingy says to the Birthday Fairy (Robbie's best outfit, closely followed by Miss Roberta) "You owe me 8 years of back presents, with interest!"
        Hey thats true! maybe. he only said that so the fairy would give him more presents,
        trixie also siad to the fairy "your more girlier then stephanie" i really dont think thats true..

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by EmporerStingy
          Originally posted by wesker
          there are different versions of this photo anyway

wtf
          Well they had to have a back up when Stingy rips it, just in case it isnt ripped correctly and have to take several takes
          He didnt rip it proply, my friend pointed it out, so i watched it in slow motion, he rips of the tree house, and thats all he riped off, i will try and put a picture on of it.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

stingy's perfect guise, stfu
            Yeah, stingy is totally awsome! im with you there!
            i absoulty love his vioce when he says mine. =D

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

here's another goof up type thing. if Stephanie's staying for the summer, why did they go to school, and have two winters?
              heeeeeeeeeeeyyyy! i was gunna say that
              maybe she stayed coz she was having so much fun! i mean, why wold you wanna leave lazy town!
              i want her to stay

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

In The episode "Sportafake" When Robbie Rotten gets into his "Sportacus" outfit,
                You will notice that the Crystal, isnt the same, and then number on the back is "0" not "10"
                you would think that the costume makers would make it more like sportacus,
                and SportaStephanie's arm bands arnt the same, but i love them still, they look more comfy then what sportacus;s do.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

In the circus episode, Stingy and pixel are in the zebra costume then, when they sing the song, they are wearing other custumes such as, Clowns, stunt poeple, and so on, the stingy says "we need to get into the zebra costume" when moments before they were already in the zebra costume,

this isnt really a "goof" but in "welcome to lazy town" When bessie lands in a hole, when A fully grown man and a 9 year old, are pulling her out, the rope snaps, then sportacus, being really strong, sturggles to lift her out, are they trying to say that shes really over waight or somthing?

an oh, another thing about the "lazy town cirucuz" stingy dosnt want to be the tail. so pixel make a deal saying
                  "right now ill be the head and you can be the tail later" which isnt fair because stingy is being the tail now, and then pixel said he could be tha tail later...

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by StephanieStuntDouble
                    an oh, another thing about the "lazy town cirucuz" stingy dosnt want to be the tail. so pixel make a deal saying
                    "right now ill be the head and you can be the tail later" which isnt fair because stingy is being the tail now, and then pixel said he could be tha tail later...
                    lol I think that was kind of the point =P

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Is he Kristófer?, Magnus Scheving´s son?

This is the video:

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=0uB4Vl9Fe ... re=related

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Yes and I think his daughter is in Smart Art the girl in the pink outfit

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

This is a picture of Kristofer from 25/02/2005:

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

the kids nose in the two pics look similar, so i'd say yes. (watching maury helped for that one.)

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

he was in todays episode aswell

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

On the front cover of the "Boltabullan" DVD, Sportacus' hat is the wrong way around... and yet his crystal is the right way around. What happened there, did they cut the pic into pieces and put it all back together as some sort of superhero collage?!

Judging from experience with mine, it's quite difficult (if not impossible) to put that hat on backwards and not realise it, so I doubt it's a wardrobe malfunction.

Comment

Working...
                                X