Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curiosities The letters in Sportacus on the Move

Re: LazyTown Curiosities

Some of the letters shown in "Sportacus on the Move" were sent from Iceland sometime after 1996, considering how "Hildur" is an Icelandic name. The drawing on the bottom left of the second photo attached is a bit creepy.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture.PNG Views:	1 Size:	638.0 KB ID:	150492

Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture2.PNG Views:	1 Size:	523.4 KB ID:	150493

^Good catch!!

Comment

I always wondered when those letters were written!

Comment

Originally posted by Dilly Mackey View Post
        The drawing on the bottom left of the second photo attached is a bit creepy.
        And this isn't?
        Click image for larger version

Name:	unknown.png
Views:	1
Size:	178.5 KB
ID:	150494

Comment

Originally posted by The Lazy Genie View Post
          Another weird thing is that In Dear Diary Stephanie talks about the events of Soccer Sucker. An episode that AIRED LATER.
          Yes, I really want to know how that is even possible. What's the only logical explanation to that? It is like a spoiler for the next episode :)

Comment

Originally posted by Glitchtastic
            The episodes weren't filmed in the same order they were aired and I'm pretty sure Dear Diary was one of the later S1 episodes to be filmed, so after they filmed Soccer Sucker.
            I know that in the German version of LazyTown, Soccer Sucker was aired before Dear Diary, but why did they decide to air Dear Diary before Soccer Sucker in the original version of LazyTown xD

Comment

I had an old Low Quality recording of Sportafake and there were scenes in there that wasn't in the HD version and the audio is different. In fact, when I tried to make a HD video some small fragments could not be found anywhere in the Sportafake video or in other season 1 videos (as far as I could take a good look).
              It started with 'okay kids..' that couldn't be found in the HD version, and when Sportacus moved to the ladder of his airship the fragment was longer than anywhere I could find - the longest part was at the end of the episode Prince Stingy, so I took that to create the HD version.

Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Are those videoclips from a DVD collection or from the television?

Comment

Originally posted by germanboi View Post
                  Are those videoclips from a DVD collection or from the television?
                  Neither from DVD or television. They're from HD videos.
                  Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

YouTube?

Comment

Originally posted by germanboi View Post
                      YouTube?
                      I posted the link to the video already, see my previous post
                      http://www.getlazy.net/forums/showth...l=1#post103095

Comment

That's actually a bit scary and strange.

Comment

So there are more video parts that weren't in the release. Interesting.
                          I noticed that the SD version was made just before the first TV broadcast, in august 2004.
                          Encoded date : UTC 2004-08-10 14:58:48

ooops..Vegas... always try to avoid rendering in a different framerate than the original
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-08-18 LazyTown Curiosities - Page 43.png
Views:	1
Size:	232.4 KB
ID:	150549

Comment

y'all have strange priorities

Comment

I don't even know how that works.

Comment

Working...
                              X