Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
    Good catch. Although, I don't think that's the scene I was thinking of, so there must be at least 2 :)
    Yup this was the scene I was thinking of :) I just remembered Ziggy and a tree haha

Comment

I was just watching Pixel's Pix and I heard something familiar while Ziggy was listing out the stuff on his hands: https://youtu.be/Hbk1hsxmBK8?t=4m23s

It's Siggi sæti!

Comment

Originally posted by ItsBeboy View Post
        I was just watching Pixel's Pix and I heard something familiar while Ziggy was listing out the stuff on his hands: https://youtu.be/Hbk1hsxmBK8?t=4m23s
        It's Siggi sæti!
        Ahhhh another good one! And yet, somehow I still don't think that this is the scene in my head... so maybe there's at least 3?

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
          Ahhhh another good one! And yet, somehow I still don't think that this is the scene in my head... so maybe there's at least 3?
          The world may never know, or will we?

Comment

I'm gonna search for it Stingy don't worry ;)

I have a little quiz for y'all! After talking to Máni he told me what the inspiration for "Nenni niski/The Mine Song" was! Now you can guess where he got the inspiration from

Comment

Originally posted by Luk-a-Tronic View Post
              I'm gonna search for it Stingy don't worry ;)

I have a little quiz for y'all! After talking to Máni he told me what the inspiration for "Nenni niski/The Mine Song" was! Now you can guess where he got the inspiration from
              The Stingᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠ

Comment

Originally posted by Luk-a-Tronic View Post
                Last time someone was searching for the episode where "Siggi sæti" was played, while watching LazyTown I found it!
                https://youtu.be/Baxy7AF_wk8?t=6m19s
                Oh wow thank you. Good ear

- - - Updated - - -

It's Siggi sæti!
                Good ear. I never noticed thank you

Comment

Also it's in LazyTown's New Superhero: https://youtu.be/7Ow1bTANBYs?t=7m13s

Comment

Also it's in LazyTown's New Superhero: https://youtu.be/7Ow1bTANBYs?t=7m13s
                    This is actually one of my favorite LT episodes And I never noticed it. Good ear Beboy thank you

Comment

Originally posted by megadjmatt25 View Post
                      This is actually one of my favorite LT episodes And I never noticed it. Good ear Beboy thank you
                      Your welcome Matt! I am watching LazyTown all the time, and whenever theres a Ziggy scene, I listen for that familiar theme.

Comment

Your welcome Matt! I am watching LazyTown all the time, and whenever theres a Ziggy scene, I listen for that familiar theme.
                        Same when I can. That is also one of my favorite songs from Áfram Latibær.

Comment

I was just watching these for the Stingy-madness, but I noticed something interesting at exactly 10 minutes in. The Mayor was going to a costume party as a pink bunny rabbit.

Kinda like how Bæjarstórinn dressed up as a pink bunny for a "disguise" in Glanni Glæpur í Latabæ (he wasn't very subtle haha)

Could easily be a coincidence but I think it's cool that a decade later he still has the pink bunny thing going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Patchi View Post
                            I was just watching these for the Stingy-madness, but I noticed something interesting at exactly 10 minutes in. The Mayor was going to a costume party as a pink bunny rabbit.

Kinda like how Bæjarstórinn dressed up as a pink bunny for a "disguise" in Glanni Glæpur í Latabæ (he wasn't very subtle haha)

Could easily be a coincidence but I think it's cool that a decade later he still has the pink bunny thing going on.
                            He wears the same outfit in Double Trouble, and it's 100% not a coincidence. Magnús wanted him to wear the suit as a callback to the play, even though it doesn't really make any sense lol.

Comment

Did you know that Robbie's audio system goes up to eleven? Again some reference to a TV moment from the old days.

Click image for larger version

Name:	up-to-eleven.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	565.4 KB
ID:	149584
                              Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by megadjmatt25 View Post
                                I was wondering. I heard that in either Seasons 1 or 2 the song Siggi sæti can be heard sometimes in instrumental form when Ziggy is seen. I am having a hard time finding any spot where it might be played. Can someone please help?
                                Found another sighting last night while watching "My Treehouse" at the scene at 15:57

Comment

Working...
                                X