LazyTown Curiosities - Sports Day race and wearing varied numbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LazyTown Curiosities

Most episodes are practically littered with mistakes. But then, because it's a fast paced show, some of them can be hard to spot. :|

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Someone's comment on The Lazy Genie episode: They forgot to say "The" at the very start, instead they said? "Lazy Genie".

Nice find
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by pooky
        youtube
        I just laughed out loud because I thought Sporty said "Morons" instead of "Orange"

Also, at the start of Crystal Caper, JR calls it The Great Crystal Caper.
        Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
        Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl
          Originally posted by pooky
          youtube
          I just laughed out loud because I thought Sporty said "Morons" instead of "Orange"

Also, at the start of Crystal Caper, JR calls it The Great Crystal Caper.
          Wow, I totally missed those mistakes haha.
          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Another one is in Lazytown's New Superhero..during the Woof Woof song..Stefan Karl's false teeth or retainer or whatever he wears fall out of his mouth as he's dancing. you can see them go flying.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

In "LazyTown's Surprise Santa", the clock reads 4:30 during the Bing Bang dance. So they either pulled a ten-and-a-half hour Christmas party, or went back in time.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

I've just noticed that "have you ever been sad" and "have you never" got almost the same melody...at least the first three lines...I'm such a late starter ;)
                Gallery

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by Buzz
                  I've just noticed that "have you ever been sad" and "have you never" got almost the same melody...
                  Epiphanie!

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Yep

Comment

Working...
                    X