Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown Curiosities - Magnus and Julianna are very close in height

LazyTown Curiosities

As far as Sportacus, and his side story, I'm sure Magnus wrote it, but maybe it was just for him. Or maybe, they decided not to include it in the show simply because it was a children's show, and that seems a little complex and over doing it for a children's show Granted, it would be cool, and interesting. Supposedly, there is supposed to be an episode in season three that explains #9. As for him begin an elf, or a human, DSK has a point. Perhaps it was left open intentionally.

I think Magnus and Julianna are very close in height. Maybe he is an inch or two taller. They could also use platforms to make him taller. We never see their legs together in the same shot anymore.

LazyTown Curiosities

according to this

http://www.stefankarl.is/

stefan is 6'2", but a friend of mine said he's closer to 6'4" ...let's just say he tall :)

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

I love dissecting tv minutiae like this! Personally, I think he's either entirely elf or at least half elf. Remember, he's not "super," just "above average." I don't know if that necessarily means anything, but that could be his concession to being half human. lol

He's not a normal human, that's for sure. ;)

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by LTgirl
        according to this... stefan is 6'2"
        I'd guess 6'2", too.
        Stefan looks around 6" taller than Magnus, and if Magnus is around 5'8" that'd make Stefan around 6'2".

Originally posted by fearlessjones
        Personally, I think he's either entirely elf or at least half elf. Remember, he's not "super," just "above average."
        He only said he was a "slightly above average hero" in Welcome to LazyTown.
        In every other episode it's mentioned, he seems fine with the "superhero" tag.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

I prefer to think of him as human.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by Sir Finkus
            I prefer to think of him as human.
            I do too, but I think that something magical makes his mustache work. It defies the laws of nature.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by CJVercetti
              Well -- seeing as puppet is a race in LazyTown as Stephanie is half human, half puppet I suppose if Sportacus is Bessie's son, that'd make him half puppet half elf or human. Which'd mean Bessie did the nasty with an elf.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

y'all use this emoticon a LOT

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by Sportajustin

I do too, but I think that something magical makes his mustache work. It defies the laws of nature.
                  Ooh, i forgot about the moustache. Maybe he goes to bed so early so he can get up in the middle of the night to work on the 'stache. Gotta keep it lookin' fierce!

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by Sportajustin

Ooh, i forgot about the moustache. Maybe he goes to bed so early so he can get up in the middle of the night to work on the 'stache. Gotta keep it lookin' fierce!

I wonder if in the box he got from #9 had a moustache maintenance kit.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by LTgirl
                      y'all use this emoticon a LOT

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Maybe he goes to bed so early so he can get up in the middle of the night to work on the 'stache. Gotta keep it lookin' fierce!
                        Originally posted by lazy_airship
                        I wonder if in the box he got from #9 had a moustache maintenance kit.
                        LMFAO!!!! those two quotes made my night!! ^_^

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

So I tried using lazypics to host this image, complete failure the URL doesn't work inside the [img] tags.
                          http://getlazy.net/lazypics/main.php?g2 ... ewsIndex=1

Looks like a hitchhikers guide reference to me, shortly afterwards the planet explodes too.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by calc
                            So I tried using lazypics to host this image, complete failure the URL doesn't work inside the [img] tags.

Looks like a hitchhikers guide reference to me, shortly afterwards the planet explodes too.
                            Yeah, it does. Do you reckon it's intended as characterisation (ie, we're supposed to think Pixel did it on purpose), or just an inside joke from (one of) the programmers?

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by calc

Wow! nice catch!! I never would have noticed that ^_^

and I totally forgot about one of the other funny references! . . . Trekkie!

Comment

Working...
                              X