The letters in Sportacus on the Move

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LazyTown Curiosities

So apparently Sportacus has a blue knuckleduster, if I am not mistaken in season one, episode 10 "Lazy Scouts". I don't know how to upload the specific picture of that scene, but it is around the 11:40 minute mark, when Sportacus packs his stuff to go camping. I can't imagine for what he needs that knuckleduster, not that he needs them either way. It could be something else though.

Comment

Originally posted by Glitchtastic
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]9389[/ATTACH]
      uhh I see what you mean. I don't see why Sportacus would ever need one of those so it probably is meant to be something else
      Yes, exactly that xD
      It only appears on that specific scene, so maybe it is supposed to be something else, but it looks so much like it.

Comment

EDIT: Changed my mind on this

Comment

That sounds reassuring, thanks for that.

Comment

I looked closer to the tree in LazyTown at the end of the title introduction. At the point they were zooming in to this tree you can see a little face in it. Did they refer to the face on Mars? as a joke?

Click image for larger version

Name:	face-tree.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	155.6 KB
ID:	150561
            Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
              tree face
              for those who can't see it, here's a superimposed face

Name:	unknown.png
Size:	53.5 KB
ID:	150562

Comment

Sharp eyes.

Comment

Name:	Screenshot_1.png
Size:	295.0 KB
ID:	150565

Comment

Originally posted by Pickelhaube808 View Post
                    sans tree
                    PICKEL NO

Comment

Originally posted by Pickelhaube808 View Post
                      sans tree
                      God, I laughed.

Comment

Where did he even say "sans tree"? I only see the picture.

Comment

Watching 'Sleepless In LazyTown" I saw that one time that the CGI background changed in color and brightness, the color of the non-CGI parts are also a bit pale and it looks like it's lacking the red color. I wonder how that happened. Did the adding of the CGI background happened during editing and they forgot to correct it or was it the wrong file (CGI uncorrected vs. CGI corrected file) that they used during editing. At least we know that the CGI wasn't added after the editing.

I tried to correct the fragment color and brightness but couldn't do it without making the rest of the picture look weird, so it must be only the CGI background (and a little bit of the total color correction)

Name:	sleepless-background2.jpg
Size:	93.0 KB
ID:	150576

Name:	sleepless-background.jpg
Size:	92.2 KB
ID:	150577

edit:
                          I noticed that the whole episode of 'Hero For A Day' was a little bit different in color and brightness.
                          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Yeah, that episode from the whole one is not like bright just like cloudy day.

Comment

Is the scene in the episode "Dr. Rottenstein" at 22:39 where Sportacus jumps down the ladder scripted or improvised because after Sportacus shows his muscle to Stephanie, she immediately looks back to Ziggy again and didn't even look at his biceps? Was she supposed to look at his upper arm muscle? Why would he even show his muscle? It seems odd.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post

I had an old Low Quality recording of Sportafake and there were scenes in there that wasn't in the HD version and the audio is different. In fact, when I tried to make a HD video some small fragments could not be found anywhere in the Sportafake video or in other season 1 videos (as far as I could take a good look).
                                It started with 'okay kids..' that couldn't be found in the HD version, and when Sportacus moved to the ladder of his airship the fragment was longer than anywhere I could find - the longest part was at the end of the episode Prince Stingy, so I took that to create the HD version.

pretty sure that's from lazytown.com, 2004. The video section had a No One's Lazy MV for download. There were some other shots as well
                                MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

Working...
                                X