• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
    Where is this from?
    S4E5 - Time to Learn

I'm pretty sure Stingy even got the screenshot from the official channel on youtube.
    https://youtu.be/dRV-qCx3IWY?t=24s

- - - Updated - - -

Also, it's from the time when Robbie gets his monthly 'Villains Magazine', and discovers that he is rated at the bottom of the villain list.
    That said, it would seem that LazyTown made their former co-worker a bad guy
    I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Originally posted by Fox View Post
      S4E5 - Time to Learn

I'm pretty sure Stingy even got the screenshot from the official channel on youtube.
      Bingo.

Comment

...he is rated at the bottom of the villain list...
        he shouldn't care that much...at least he's the best looking villain
        Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
          he shouldn't care that much...at least he's the best looking villain

That's the truth!

Comment

In S1E2 - Defeeted - the kids all talk about Sportacus doing his "great stunt every year" and that "last year he did an amazing stunt!"
            But how can that be?
            In the previous, and also first episode, Sportacus is totally new to the town, and nobody knows who he is.

That would mean that there's at least an entire year gap between the first and second episode.

Comment

In S1E2 - Defeeted - the kids all talk about Sportacus doing his "great stunt every year" and that "last year he did an amazing stunt!"
              But how can that be?
              In the previous, and also first episode, Sportacus is totally new to the town, and nobody knows who he is.

That would mean that there's at least an entire year gap between the first and second episode.
              I think the second episode is not Defeeted, is Sports Day.

Comment

But how can that be? In the previous, and also first episode, Sportacus is totally new to the town, and nobody knows who he is. That would mean that there's at least an entire year gap between the first and second episode.
                Heh yeah. I wouldn't think about that one too much.

Comment

Originally posted by ParvizHalimov View Post
                  I think the second episode is not Defeeted, is Sports Day.
                  Damn, we're both wrong. Screw my untidy collection of episodes... Episode two is, of course, Dr. Rottenstein. Defeeted is episode five, but it still doesn't change too much about my statement.

Comment

Stephanie wasn't there the year that Sportacus did his last special stunt because she never heard of this day and asked Ziggy and Pixel about it, during watching TV. So there can't be a year gap, otherwise Stephanie would have been there. Maybe he just visited LazyTown one day a year to do his special sport stunt. Nothing wrong with that.

Click image for larger version

Name:	vlcsnap-2015-10-19-14h35m24s279.png
Views:	1
Size:	289.6 KB
ID:	149146
                    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

And I have one more point guys (about episode numeration).. So, does anyone know which episode is the last episode of season two?

Comment

Most kids shows are anecdotal because they're not watched in order. LazyTown is similar to a cartoon, where the only continuity that matters is a set of consistent character traits. If you focus on story-arc continuity in the average kids show, you're going to drive yourself crazy. Sure LazyTown is not your average kids show, but it does follow this formula.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
                          Stephanie wasn't there the year that Sportacus did his last special stunt because she never heard of this day and asked Ziggy and Pixel about it, during watching TV. So there can't be a year gap, otherwise Stephanie would have been there. Maybe he just visited LazyTown one day a year to do his special sport stunt. Nothing wrong with that.
                          Well, lets say that's the case.
                          Then how come Ziggy acts all starstruck when meeting Sportacus in the first episode? Wouldn't he be kinda chill if the guy already popped in once in a while every year, to perform this move?

Originally posted by SportaKandy View Post
                          Most kids shows are anecdotal because they're not watched in order. LazyTown is similar to a cartoon, where the only continuity that matters is a set of consistent character traits. If you focus on story-arc continuity in the average kids show, you're going to drive yourself crazy. Sure LazyTown is not your average kids show, but it does follow this formula.
                          Yeah I know man. I shouldn't dwell about this one, but I felt like it would belong here in the curiosity. After all it is a bit strange. Stephanie and Sportacus both arrive to LazyTown at the same time, so for him to have been there every single year, without Stephanie knowing, is a bit strange.

Originally posted by ParvizHalimov View Post
                          And I have one more point guys (about episode numeration).. So, does anyone know which episode is the last episode of season two?
                          That would be Energy Book.

Comment

Working...
                          X