Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown CDs

Originally posted by LATABAE View Post
    someone have this CD in a free download?: http://www.getlazy.net/wiki/index.ph...e_New_album_CD
    There is no free download. You need to buy the CD in the (online)store.
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

• Re: LazyTown CDs

I will be getting this album if anyone is interested

Comment

• Do they still sell these in stores?

Comment

Originally posted by lazyrudy View Post
          Do they still sell these in stores?
          You would have to call around you're local music stores. At most you might be lucky to find a used copy of a LT CD but there is a small chance of that happening. Other then that you're best bet is to buy them online

Comment

I got the CDs for the first and second season without too much cost or trouble off of amazon, I see them on ebay as well. Getting that third season though... besides that one AU website, I can't find it anywhere.

Comment

• I don't understand why they don't have the albums on Spotify

Comment

I don't understand why they don't have the albums on Spotify
                "Greatest Hits" is on there in both the vocal and instrumental forms, as well as the original and "new" albums in the same forms. Those encompass almost all the songs of series 1 and 2, as well as instrumental versions of many.

The Album (Vocal)
                The Album (Sing-Along)

The New Album (Vocal)
                The New Album (Sing-Along)

The Greatest Hits (Vocal)
                The Greatest Hits (Sing-Along)

Go Step Go, Go For It, and Woof, Woof, Woof are also on there, but in their own special album.
                Go Step Go/Go For It/Woof, Woof, Woof

Finally, you can find the LazyTown Extra theme here:
                LazyTown Extra

I don't believe the series 3 album is on there, so you'll be missing out on that. Hopefully those will be enough for you though.

Comment

• Yeah but if you click on them the songs are gone I can't wait to become a special member so I have access to the albums

Comment

The songs are all there and work fine for me. The special member forums aren't related to Spotify. It sounds to me like they're not available in your region on Spotify, which is a shame but I guess that's just how it is.

Comment

• I know they are not related to Spotify I just really want access to the records

Comment

this is so sad

Comment

Quick question: which release of S1 songs had both "Go For It" and "The Mine Song"? I remember jamming to a specific track list that I can't seem to find now.

Do they still sell these in stores?
                          Originally posted by megadjmatt25 View Post
                          You would have to call around you're local music stores. At most you might be lucky to find a used copy of a LT CD but there is a small chance of that happening. Other then that you're best bet is to buy them online
                          Your intuition isn't wrong Matt, it's a rare sight to find a LazyTown CD in a CD shop. That doesn't mean you should jump right online, though. Online you're going to be paying more than 10x the price, had you found it in a shop.

Check thrift shops, especially second-hand kid shops. Since LazyTown is enjoyed primarily by the youngins, parents will often sell/donate their outgrown goods.

This kid factor is a blessing and a curse: many prints are going to be damaged or ruined before they're outgrown. There's nothing more infuriating than trying to piece together an out of print set, to repeatedly come across scratched, cracked, and generally filthy discs. Or, getting the wrong disc for the case.

Not sure what sorts of stores you have around you, but there's a chain here in Canada called Once Upon a Child. They've always got a shelf bursting with EC entertainment all the way through shows like Avatar or Pokemon--likely at the discretion of whoever takes in donations.

There are many other issues unique to CDs though. In general, people are keeping them more than DVDs, and the ones that are sold off generally stagnate which has led some stores to stop buying CDs altogether. Add to that the smaller size, and it's more likely for them to be tucked away on a shelf or in a bin, versus the literal pile of DVDs many have dealt with. Being easier to digitize was a contributing factor to CD-ditching in the early years, but now that hard drives are bigger and consumer headphones are fancier, there's been a reversing trend.

Comment

Originally posted by Username View Post
                            Quick question: which release of S1 songs had both "Go For It" and "The Mine Song"? I remember jamming to a specific track list that I can't seem to find now.

Your intuition isn't wrong Matt, it's a rare sight to find a LazyTown CD in a CD shop. That doesn't mean you should jump right online, though. Online you're going to be paying more than 10x the price, had you found it in a shop.

Check thrift shops, especially second-hand kid shops. Since LazyTown is enjoyed primarily by the youngins, parents will often sell/donate their outgrown goods.

This kid factor is a blessing and a curse: many prints are going to be damaged or ruined before they're outgrown. There's nothing more infuriating than trying to piece together an out of print set, to repeatedly come across scratched, cracked, and generally filthy discs. Or, getting the wrong disc for the case.

Not sure what sorts of stores you have around you, but there's a chain here in Canada called Once Upon a Child. They've always got a shelf bursting with EC entertainment all the way through shows like Avatar or Pokemon--likely at the discretion of whoever takes in donations.

There are many other issues unique to CDs though. In general, people are keeping them more than DVDs, and the ones that are sold off generally stagnate which has led some stores to stop buying CDs altogether. Add to that the smaller size, and it's more likely for them to be tucked away on a shelf or in a bin, versus the literal pile of DVDs many have dealt with. Being easier to digitize was a contributing factor to CD-ditching in the early years, but now that hard drives are bigger and consumer headphones are fancier, there's been a reversing trend.
                            You are not wrong there. But for me personally it is extremely rare to find anything relating to LazyTown. Once in a blue moon I might find a DVD. As for a soundtrack that is mostly online. And on a store like Amazon and Ebay you can still find some good copies for a decent price

Comment

You're probably thinking of "The New Album" released out of Australia, and that has a mix of season 1 and 2 songs on it.

I don't think there's another CD with those two songs both on it. The only other CD that has "Go For It" included is the CD "LazyTown" from the USA, but it does not have "The Mine Song."

Comment

The link in this post seems to work still. Not sure if it's still accurate because the list is not updated with CDs released after this post date yet.
                                http://www.getlazy.net/forums/showth...ll=1#post68951
                                Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X