The Technique Behind LazyTown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Technique Behind LazyTown

seems you are right...was a little distracted while watching this...as fare as I can remember our former GDR television already used chroma keying in the 80's...they preferred green screen though because of the SECAM color television system...that was the counterpart of the PAL technology in the western world (except for France...they invented it)...but of course all these things were far away from computer-based virtual televison like in lazytown
    Gallery

Comment

Re: The Technique Behind LazyTown

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
      seems you are right...was a little distracted while watching this...as fare as I can remember our former GDR television already used chroma keying in the 80's...they preferred green screen though because of the SECAM color television system...that was the counterpart of the PAL technology in the western world (except for France...they invented it)...but of course all these things were far away from computer-based virtual televison like in lazytown
      I heard the technique comes from the military but was not precise enough to use with television. Also computers were much too slow in the 20th century.
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Working...
      X