Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Restyled LazyTown Songs

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
    It's so full of instruments, it's almost impossible to make a nice remix out of this.
    what instruments?...I can only hear a keyboard and a drum machine
    Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
      what instruments?...I can only hear a keyboard and a drum machine
      I made one remix of the song some time ago but stopped before I finished because of too much background noise. That was in my head when I wrote the post and now when I'm listening to it once more I hear it again. I rather have a clean CD copy. They also f* up the audio in the episodes so much, it's like they used a stereo expander with limiters/compressors in a very bad way.

Maybe I should concentrate on We're Number One before the meme-hype is over :xd:
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Maybe I should concentrate on We're Number One before the meme-hype is over :xd:
        lol...I can't see any gap you could fill there cuz I already listened to every kind of remix of it (from reggae to nightcore)
        Gallery

Comment

lol...I can't see any gap you could fill there cuz I already listened to every kind of remix of it (from reggae to nightcore)
          Yeah well, maybe you should post some. I'm not such a meme search genius like you.
          http://www.getlazy.net/forums/showth...mber-One-memes

I have only found some on YouTube and the ones I posted here from Soundcloud, but those were so terrible.
          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

I did a remix of "I Can Move" / "I Can't Move"/ "I Can Dance"...no none knows ;)

sorry for the colors...the paint bucket dropped straight on my keyboard accidentally :xd:
            Gallery

Comment

I did a remix of "I Can Move" / "I Can't Move"/ "I Can Dance"...no none knows ;)
              Weird stuff.

Comment

I did a remix of "I Can Move" / "I Can't Move"/ "I Can Dance"...no none knows ;)[/video]

sorry for the colors...the paint bucket dropped straight on my keyboard accidentally :xd:
                Glad to hear something else instead of all the We're Number One "remixes"
                Nice video.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
                  Weird stuff.
                  I know right...on the other hand not as weird as a fuehrer ranting about a Stephanie replacement ;)

Glad to hear something else instead of all the We're Number One "remixes"
                  Nice video.
                  thanks pooky...yeah I should call it "meme" instead...do you think there is any possibility to make a decent remix of this song at all?...it's one of my favorites
                  Gallery

Comment

..do you think there is any possibility to make a decent remix of this song at all?...it's one of my favorites
                    Confused :icon_e_confused: What song are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by lazypooky View Post
                      confused :icon_e_confused: What song are you talking about?
                      "i can move" ! :xd:
                      Gallery

Comment

Nice remix

Comment

"i can move" ! :xd:
                          This is the core of the song for FL Studio 10 and above.
                          https://mega.nz/#!sws1lLDD!TN_y4Ajui...c-h8nxAKmdoXgI

Comment

I seriously lost it at the "(>_<)".. :xd:
                            Nice job Buzz, the special effects were insane in this one!
                            I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Indeed

Comment

Originally posted by Fox View Post
                                Nice job Buzz, the special effects were insane in this one!
                                Originally posted by megadjmatt25 View Post
                                Nice remix
                                thanks guys
                                Gallery

Comment

Working...
                                X