Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Restyled LazyTown Songs

Originally posted by boredjedi View Post
    Could it be added to the Quick Reply window? Took me a second to realize and check the go advanced option then saw the icon. Also you might want to change the description from "wrap [soundcloud] tags around selected text" to "wrap [soundcloud] tags around selected soundcloud link". The description makes it sound like it's going to magically convert any text into a soundcloud song..
    Most of that can be done except for the description, that's the same for all custom bbcode links so I changed "wrap [soundcloud] tags around selected text" to "wrap [soundcloud] tags around corresponding link". I hope that's good enough ;)
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
      Most of that can be done except for the description, that's the same for all custom bbcode links so I changed "wrap [soundcloud] tags around selected text" to "wrap [soundcloud] tags around corresponding link". I hope that's good enough ;)
      Correspondingly good :)

Thanks
      http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Comment

I love the video work and the restyling is pretty sweet

Come to think of it it would have been even more clever if you Carmeled Ziggy as the drummer and Pixel as the keyboard player :)

One thing I forgot to mention as well is that someone looks like the character from Legend (Gump)

Click image for larger version

Name:	legend-Gump.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.0 KB
ID:	147618

Comment

I've found this german remix accidently...dunno if you guys know it already

http://www.hulkshare.com/djplaya/dj-...e-technikfreak
            Gallery

Comment

Maybe not one of the most awesome remixes but at least it's better than the last remix of this song that I made haha.
              It's a difficult song to fit.

[SOUNDCLOUD]http://soundcloud.com/lazypooky/step-by-step-classical-remix[/SOUNDCLOUD]
              Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Nice I like it. Who is the other voice? Starting at 0:41

Comment

Nice I like it. Who is the other voice? Starting at 0:41
                  That's Sarah B.

Comment

That's Sarah B.
                    Did you change the upload? I seem to be listening to a chorus version now.

Comment

Yeah, I hated that other part so I reuploaded a version I liked more ;)

Comment

That's Sarah B.
                        who the heck is Sarah B. ?

Yeah, I hated that other part so I reuploaded a version I liked more ;)
                        I like this version better...best part: 2:13
                        Gallery

Comment

Maybe not one of the most awesome remixes but at least it's better than the last remix of this song that I made haha.
                          It's a difficult song to fit.

[SOUNDCLOUD]http://soundcloud.com/lazypooky/step-by-step-classical-remix[/SOUNDCLOUD]

"Step by step", this song goes from a sweet and rhythmic song to one celestially beautiful in the extreme. It goes directly to my mp3 and it would be saved on the cloud (as close as possible from the heaven, where it belongs anyway, lol!). Excellent work Pooky .

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
                            who the heck is Sarah B. ?
                            I like this version better...best part: 2:13
                            Sarah Burgess, the former Trixie puppeteer.

Click image for larger version

Name:	129717_1232809459032_200_273.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	33.9 KB
ID:	147729

Originally posted by hlazytownero View Post
                            "Step by step", this song goes from a sweet and rhythmic song to one celestially beautiful in the extreme. It goes directly to my mp3 and it would be saved on the cloud (as close as possible from the heaven, where it belongs anyway, lol!). Excellent work Pooky .
                            Thanks! It's a bit different and extra ordinary. Like I said, it's quite hard to find music for this song that actually fit. Somehow it goes well with a classical style.

btw since I did so many first and second season songs I decided to make a remix of a third season Chloe song. See how that works out.

Comment

btw since I did so many first and second season songs I decided to make a remix of a third season Chloe song. See how that works out.
                              As long as you just keep it just the chorus version

Comment

Sarah Burgess, the former Trixie puppeteer.
                                ach so

I decided to make a remix of a third season Chloe song
                                it's about time tbh...apart from newbie's singing there are some quite good songs to mash up...good luck
                                Gallery

Comment

Working...
                                X