Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Mystic View Post
    Hey guys!
    Haven't been around much lately, but I really hope all of you guys are well.
    I randomly sat and made a new song last night, and for some reason I just thought it needed that special LazyTown spice to it.
    For this reason I'm proud to present to you guys: Moody Steps!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_8...1vZy1xbk0/view
    I like it! The robotic effects make the two different voices sound so similar. Oh, and 'You'll make a work of new' made me laugh out loud.

Comment

• Re: Restyled LazyTown Songs

Originally posted by Sangig View Post
      I like it! The robotic effects make the two different voices sound so similar. Oh, and 'You'll make a work of new' made me laugh out loud.
      Haha, yeah the "robotic" effect really makes the vocals stand out. It's actually just some very misused pitch correction tools. Song is in A, so I set it to correct literally every pitch in the vocal to A. Pretty interesting results if I'm quite honest.
      You can of course also feel free to check out the original instrumental. A sort of moody beat - hence the name!
      https://soundcloud.com/foxdk/moody-tunes-instrumental
      I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
        It's creative and definately better than the lil john remix :xd:
        hehe ok but lil John is a bit more popular I'm afraid ;)

Originally posted by Stingy View Post

One of the stranger ones I've heard no doubt. Reminds me a bit of Pogo. DL link for this one too plz.
        pls use the dl button on the top right corner

Click image for larger version

Name:	download.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.3 KB
ID:	149396
        Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Mystic View Post
          Haha, yeah the "robotic" effect really makes the vocals stand out. It's actually just some very misused pitch correction tools. Song is in A, so I set it to correct literally every pitch in the vocal to A. Pretty interesting results if I'm quite honest.
          You can of course also feel free to check out the original instrumental. A sort of moody beat - hence the name!
          https://soundcloud.com/foxdk/moody-tunes-instrumental
          This instrumental sounds great. Only problem is there is no way to download it

Comment

You'll Make Something New

Decided to revisit this song, and make a few adjustments. In the process I also decided to go full out and make a video for it.
            Don't hate, just masturbate! Never said I was a pro at doing this, but you should consider this as final version.

Originally posted by megadjmatt25 View Post
            This instrumental sounds great. Only problem is there is no way to download it
            Added download-ability to Soundcloud link!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Mystic View Post
              Hey guys!
              Haven't been around much lately, but I really hope all of you guys are well.
              I randomly sat and made a new song last night, and for some reason I just thought it needed that special LazyTown spice to it.
              For this reason I'm proud to present to you guys: Moody Steps!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_8...1vZy1xbk0/view
              This song makes me uncomfortable.

Here's something else that I found. The song fits really well in a Kirby style I think.
              I guess the song "We Are Number One" has turned into some kind of second-rate meme that I don't understand. Does anyone know what's up?

Comment

I guess the song "We Are Number One" has turned into some kind of second-rate meme that I don't understand. Does anyone know what's up?
                Click image for larger version

Name:	meme-robbie.png
Views:	1
Size:	9.6 KB
ID:	149399

and what about Sportacus' DAB

Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

This suits your frustation lol
                  https://soundcloud.com/smug-memeing-...meme-come-from

Anyways, this video randomly popped up in my recommendations today. I was just as bamboozled as you.
                  When I asked where the interest for LazyTown came from, they simply referred me to "SoundClown".

And with this, I found my way down a very strange side of Soundcloud. I could probably give a thorough explanation of what it is, but this article has already done a good job of that!
                  http://www.youredm.com/2015/07/23/di...as-soundclown/

- - - Updated - - -

On a side note, remember that group of Robbie Rotten guys we had joining some time ago?
                  It would seem that Robbie is indeed the topic of the year. Guess this is to the delight of someone in here (GG)!

Now, if only we could somehow benefit from this new trend... Hmm..

Comment

So it's like YTP except for soundcloud.

Comment

Jep, or SCP one could say

Comment

1) be a member here: https://soundcloud.com/groups/lazytown-creative

2) add your song/mix to the group:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2845[/ATTACH]
                        Soundcloud deleted all groups because they thought it was not usefull (read: they couldn't earn money from it). :icon_cry:
                        A lot of members added their song to the group, which is now gone.
                        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

oww I love it! thanks, it's a great song

Comment

Have there been any remixes of One More Time? I can't even find a cleaned up version of the original...

Comment

Originally posted by AnnGry View Post
                              Have there been any remixes of One More Time? I can't even find a cleaned up version of the original...
                              There is no cleaned or CD version of the song because the CD album of this season in still missing. It's so full of instruments, it's almost impossible to make a nice remix out of this.

Comment

There is no cleaned or CD version of the song because the CD album of this season in still missing. It's so full of instruments, it's almost impossible to make a nice remix out of this.
                                That's unfortunate. I usually resort to listening to the song with the music video on youtube, and there are a ton of added sound effects and voices in it that also make it hard to listen to.

Comment

Working...
                                X