No announcement yet.

Restyled LazyTown Songs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: This song really needed some restyling !!

I'm just having problems with editing the samples, removing the music. Just problems that I'm sure anyone else would look at and go "harden up, princess. It's piss easy" lol

Comment

Originally posted by ZydrateMitsukai
      I'm just having problems with editing the samples, removing the music. Just problems that I'm sure anyone else would look at and go "harden up, princess. It's piss easy" lol
      Oh well .. I'm not that good at it either haha. What program(s) are you using for your remixes? Do you make use of a synthesizer or any other instrument?

Comment

for the actual music I use FL Studio 8, that I have no problem with and I've got down some cool stuff, but for the samples I use Adobe Soundbooth and Cool Edit Pro... and I still can't make it a clean vocal track

Comment

I always like a good LT remix

I'm in the process of remixing every single LazyTown song, if that helps? though it's more Industrial/EBM with some Hardstyle and some Electro thrown in for good measure... so far so good, except I'm kind of having trouble with my samples :?
          I didn't realise who this was until right now! :O I'd love to hear your mixes, if I had a decent sound program, I'd mashup some pop/rock tunes from various eras with LT music.

Comment

hahaha, well once I figure out all the sample stuff and the actual track you can hear it :)

Comment

I'm in the process of remixing every single LazyTown song, if that helps? though it's more Industrial/EBM with some Hardstyle and some Electro thrown in for good measure... so far so good, except I'm kind of having trouble with my samples :?
              Hey that's cool, I love to have some competition ;)
              Now I got more time remixing I will upload one in a short time (probably tomorrow..hehe)
              Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by pooky

Hey that's cool, I love to have some competition ;)
                Now I got more time remixing I will upload one in a short time (probably tomorrow..hehe)
                Beat everyone else to replying to you, Pooks haha
                Welcome back !

Comment

Here is the new one that I made. Its the combination of We're Dancing and Dönsum in a whole new jacket ;)
                  I bet someone likes the freaking break
                  Enjoy (or not)

Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Yeah, it's awesome
                    Hmmm...freaking break...I don't know what that means, but if you're talking about the part between 5:35 and 6:45, that's MY favorite part

Comment

wonderful pook ...great work !again!
                      If there was a like button here, I'd press it ;)

Comment

Here is the new one that I made. Its the combination of We're Dancing and Dönsum in a whole new jacket ;)
                        I bet someone likes the freaking break
                        Enjoy (or not)

Click on the picture for the video
                        That break is freakin' rad!

Comment

Originally posted by LazyTownWW
                          Yeah, it's awesome
                          Hmmm...freaking break...I don't know what that means, but if you're talking about the part between 5:35 and 6:45, that's MY favorite part
                          Yeah that's what I meant and I just knew you're the one who liked that part

Originally posted by Burt Thruster
                          wonderful pook ...great work !again!
                          If there was a like button here, I'd press it ;)
                          You can press my like button anytime (oops that came out pretty naughty.. )

Thanks. So when can we expect some remix from you, or do you need any help?

Comment

Enjoy (or not)
                            Me enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by stephanie's lazyboy
                              http://www.4shared.com/file/12430590...ds_intro_.html

Sampled music off "Dear Dary' and 'Birthday surprise and did some editing in Audacity.
                              Added in some instrumental parts (vibes, strings. oboe, mark tree) using cakewalk sonar. Sorry for the poor sound quality though.

Updated: Some minor alterations.
                              I enjoyed that!

Comment

Thanks. So when can we expect some remix from you, or do you need any help?
                                my remix of No One's Lazy In LazyTown should be up in a few weeks, I've still gotta nut out these samples and stop just dicking around with it

Comment

Working...
                                X