Restyled LazyTown Songs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Restyled LazyTown Songs

I personally don't really like it, it doesn't have much from the original, and it all feels like a hodge podge of loops and samples.

Comment

I saw this video yesterday and it made me laugh.

Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
        I saw this video yesterday and it made me laugh.
        oh lord...idk what hurts more atm...my ears or my eyes
        Gallery

Comment

It's been a while since I posted one of my remixes here. Here's one. It wasn't my plan to make this but I had some free time.

Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Cool

Comment

Dancing Remix
              I have nothing to say but compliments, like I've told you a few times this is one of the best LZT remixes I HAVE EVER HEARD! and I think it will stay that way for a while.

Comment

It's been a while since I posted one of my remixes here. Here's one. It wasn't my plan to make this but I had some free time.
                Very well done.
                It gives the song a completely new style. Much more serious, which is highly counter intuitive, given it's a LazyTown song.
                I really like it, and you seem to have good flair for making dubstep or chillstep.

It's also extremely satisfying to see remixes being "released" in 2019.
                You've always been the queen of these, and it would be a shame if you stopped blessing us with your talent.
                I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Working...
                X