• Show
Clear All

• Stephanie's Shoes

hey everybodie my little neise loves lazytown
    she like Stephanies shoes the most
    kinda of funny huh
    she wants some pics of her shoes
    and some new season pics

lol Every time I see her shoes, I go, we should sell thos at the shoe store I work at

Comment

Remember that vid with sportacus. He is on some show and he has a pair of his own shoes, robbie's shoes and also a pair of stephanie's shoes. Anybody seen that vid? If you have the link put it up!

Comment

Last christmas, when magnus and julianna were in the UK promoting the single, magnus came on blue peter and donated a pair of sportacus, robbies, and stephanie shoes to the Shoe Biz Appeal for poor children in Malawi. They must have a production line for these shoes if they can afford to just throw them away!... or atleast expect to see a few pairs on ebay? surely, surely!

Comment

Originally posted by Mosheddy
          Last christmas, when magnus and julianna were in the UK promoting the single, magnus came on blue peter and donated a pair of sportacus, robbies, and stephanie shoes to the Shoe Biz Appeal for poor children in Malawi. They must have a production line for these shoes if they can afford to just throw them away!... or atleast expect to see a few pairs on ebay? surely, surely!
          well okay
          u think theyll do a lazytown version of the wizard of oz
          in the future

Comment

Didn't they used to have those vids at lazytown.biz?
            I'm sure the press section didn't need a password, either.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultra Magnus
              Didn't they used to have those vids at lazytown.biz?
              I'm sure the press section didn't need a password, either.
              You don't need to go into the press section to see it:
              http://lazytown.biz/media/myndasafn/vid ... _Dec06.mov
              I haven't watched it but it's the only "blue peter" video there.

Comment

hey
                we just got back from dallas
                hey
                does anyone have any Stephanie shoe pics
                yet

Comment

I took a really bad picture of a pair of my shoes.
                  They kinda reminded me of Stephanie, but way more pink!

Comment

I think they're cute.

Comment

Originally posted by calc View Post
                      You don't need to go into the press section to see it:
                      http://lazytown.biz/media/myndasafn/vid ... _Dec06.mov
                      I haven't watched it but it's the only "blue peter" video there.
                      Here everybody, watch this video!!! I've asked around...apparently not many of you have seen it. It has ALL shoes in it. Sportashoes (or boots), stinky Rotten shoes (INCLUDING SOCKS!) and the most pretty CLEAN and shiny...Stephanie Shoes <3!

Comment

Originally posted by ooozmin
                        Here everybody, watch this video!!! I've asked around...apparently not many of you have seen it. It has ALL shoes in it. Sportashoes (or boots), stinky Rotten shoes (INCLUDING SOCKS!) and the most pretty CLEAN and shiny...Stephanie Shoes <3!
                        That's Blue Peter? How did I miss that video? I thought it was the guy in the suit interviewing Magnús! Now I have to go recheck everything! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by ooozmin
                          stinky Rotten shoes (INCLUDING SOCKS!)
                          They're not socks, Robbie wears white spats over his shoes. Very classy dressing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ponycat

They're not socks, Robbie wears white spats over his shoes. Very classy dressing.
                            I agree! Quite appealing~ X3

Comment

Originally posted by Ponycat

Yep, Robbie is pretty gangster with the stripes and spats and hair. I'd love to see him do the Charleston with his long limbs flying. hee!

Comment

Working...
                              X