Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cartoon version of LazyTown

LazyGifs (animated pictures)

So.. say if they did a cartoon version of Lazytown, how would you feel about it?
    I mean, i guess it would solve the issue of the actors getting too old... might lose the charm though <,<

I think it would be fun. :) Well, as long as they don't cheap out on the animation and keep the quality high end. Then again, I am biased - I love cartoons.

Comment

what about a computer animated series? would be cool to see what pixar could do with it.
      while we're dreaming i guess. :)

Comment

Well, I read (well, I don´t remember if I read it or someone told me) that Magnus thought make the TV Series with the characters how cartoons, but he saw was very expensive and finally made the TV Series how we saw

Comment

won't be as effective with the message they're trying to give out, right?

cartoons can do anything. with sportacus and stephanie live action doing splits, high jumps, somersaults and other stuff, it amazes the kids and encourages them to be active because they know it's possible.

Comment

-

Comment

I'd love to watch Lazytown Animated on Saturday mornings!

Comment

if the LT cartoon is also well animated like the counterpart of "Mr. Bean" than I will love it !

[youtube]6Ae-mE2WzwQ[/youtube]
                Gallery

Comment

LazyTown is so awesome in large part do to it's originality, I mean there's nothing like it...a cartoon version would be nice, I guess, but it would turn LazyTown into just a nother cartoon...if they were to produce a cartoon version alongside the usual production, it would be alright.

Comment

-

Comment

Well, LazyTown is already a cartoon.
                      However, an animated series could work. I would rather it stay the same as now, but if it really came down to it, I would be happy with an animated version.

Comment

-

Comment

Originally posted by moonblayd
                          Originally posted by Stingy
                          car·toon (kär-t??n')
                          n.

1. A drawing depicting a humorous situation, often accompanied by a caption.

2. A drawing representing current public figures or issues symbolically and often satirically: a political cartoon.
                          A preliminary sketch similar in size to the work, such as a fresco, that is to be copied from it.

3. An animated cartoon.

4. A comic strip.

5. A ridiculously oversimplified or stereotypical representation

6. Not LazyTown
                          Just as LazyTown changed the definition of many things, a cartoon is one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by moonblayd
                            car·toon (kär-t??n')
                            n.

1. A drawing depicting a humorous situation, often accompanied by a caption.

2. A drawing representing current public figures or issues symbolically and often satirically: a political cartoon.
                            A preliminary sketch similar in size to the work, such as a fresco, that is to be copied from it.

3. An animated cartoon.

4. A comic strip.

5. A ridiculously oversimplified or stereotypical representation

6. Not LazyTown
                            Just as LazyTown changed the definition of many things, a cartoon is one of them.
                            Saying LazyTown is a cartoon, is like saying cartoons are manga... for which you can die for just saying it...

Comment

I think i know what Stingy means. Some people generally refer to children shows as cartoons, regardless of having fully animated content. I tend to agree that LazyTown in it's original form is not a cartoon, but it is like 80% computer generated. :)
                              (So I guess you are all right.)

Comment

Working...
                              X