X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stores no longer have LazyTown merchandise on their shelves - USA nick jr

LazyTown Merchandise

Hey Lazytowners! If you have noticed, most stores no longer carry any lazytown merch on their shelves. I happen to notice this when I went into a store that had a huge section just for NickJr stuff. There wasn't a single LazyTown thing in there. When I asked why, the workers said they pulled all that stuff months ago. What the hell?!

So, in order to get this back up and show them how much we care about LazyTown, I say that we start writing them letters. This is the only way to get their attention back on LazyTown and to stop repeating their garbage cartoons. (no offense)

I already wrote my letter to NickJr. You can also send e-mails on the NickJr website. I did at least ten of those already. I will keep repeating it until I get a good response as to why they would pull all their promotion from the shelves.

LazyTown Merchandise

Hm, it's so strange. The American exposure of LazyTown both show and merchandise seems to be falling off the face of the earth, while it seems overseas it's still just as successful as ever (or even more). It's almost like they intentionally want to kill it here or something... or perhaps there's just been some HUGE miscommunication.

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

It's mainly because the fat food companies (aka Soda, Fast Foods) paid for LazyTown to be pulled. Their sales dropped a LOT because of the show. Therefore, LazyTown = Less Profits for NickJR if they continue to show it and promote it.

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Originally posted by Glanni
        It's mainly because the fat food companies (aka Soda, Fast Foods) paid for LazyTown to be pulled. Their sales dropped a LOT because of the show. Therefore, LazyTown = Less Profits for NickJR if they continue to show it and promote it.
        you sound like a 9/11 troofer

only instead of worrying about government conspiracies you worry about kids' show conspiracies

pathetic

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

It's what I have seen happen around that I think that. Until there is a word from Nick why they pulled all the promotion off of a very successful show, then I will continue to believe it.

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

I think that they have an exclusivity agreement or something with K-mart of all places. That's the only place I've ever seen any lazytown merchandise except dvds.

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Actually, the shop I went to was K-Mart. Not a single stitch of LazyTown anywhere. Which is strange because they had TONS of random other things from all the shows, and seven huge isles just dedicated to Nick JR stuff and a whole DVD section to kids.

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

That's ironic!

Sportscandy vs junk food!

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Originally posted by eleanor
                  That's ironic!

Sportscandy vs junk food!
                  The ultimate food fight.

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

I'll try mailing them about the merch. sucks having to order over priced stuff off the web.

Like I said before, I blame Mikey D's lol

But yeah, its pretty weird how theres almost nothing to none LT merchandise around in the US. Only LT related merch I saw was one of those Stylin' Stephanie Dress Up Set in a ghetto K-mart.

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Razothred on LJ has been ringing LTE's PR department about this for ages. She rang them yesterday, and also cleared up the whole Stefan Karl issue. STEFAN KARL HAS NEVER BEEN UNDER CONTRACT AND SHOWS NO SIGNS OF LEAVING THE SHOW AND THEY'RE PLANNING TO DO SOME THING IN THE AUTUMN.

Anyway, they said they couldn't do anything about it, because they're owned by Nick Jr. and they're putting out stuff that they get 100% profit from. They said that fans in America should write letters to Nick Jr.

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Originally posted by sportagirl_10.5
                        Anyway, they said they couldn't do anything about it, because they're owned by Nick Jr. and they're putting out stuff that they get 100% profit from. They said that fans in America should write letters to Nick Jr.
                        It was also mentioned how Nick holds the license for the next 2 years.

I'm all up for campaigning, sending letters and such.

We could do what fans of "Jericho" did and instead of sending them thousands of peanuts" we can send them "apples" lots of "apples".

BTW Glanni, I love the conspiracy theories! keep them coming! XD That would be so worht a fanfic all on its own..if there was big corporate companies blackmailing nickjr into killing off lazytown...man sounds like an episode of Lost mixed with Law and Order or something...lol!

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Originally posted by BusyTown
                          I'll try mailing them about the merch. sucks having to order over priced stuff off the web.

But yeah, its pretty weird how theres almost nothing to none LT merchandise around in the US. Only LT related merch I saw was one of those Stylin' Stephanie Dress Up Set in a ghetto K-mart.
                          you mean this one?

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Originally posted by sportagirl_10.5
                            Razothred on LJ has been ringing LTE's PR department about this for ages. She rang them yesterday, and also cleared up the whole Stefan Karl issue. STEFAN KARL HAS NEVER BEEN UNDER CONTRACT AND SHOWS NO SIGNS OF LEAVING THE SHOW AND THEY'RE PLANNING TO DO SOME THING IN THE AUTUMN.

Yes. Like I said in my first post, write to Nick Jr. I already did a few times yesterday and I will again today.

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Mailed them a few times. Wonder what they're thinking...

Originally posted by Sir Finkus
                              Originally posted by BusyTown

you mean this one?

lol yeh

The one I saw stayed in the dusty shelf though >_>;

Comment

Working...
                              X